Queen Mary University of London Scholarships 2021 in UK Fully Funded:
International Students are advised to apply for Queen Mary University of London Scholarships in United Kingdom. Students from all countries are eligible to apply for Fully Funded scholarships to pursue undergraduate degrees programs, master’s degree programs, and doctoral degree programs. There will be no application cost for students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Finance, Engineering, Drama, History, Geography, Business and management and Development subjects are available. Also Check: Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022-23 Fully Funded
Queen Mary University is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1785 located in the United Kingdom. The National Ranking of Queen Mary University is 37th among all United Kingdom Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 110th Number. Queen Mary University is an international standard University providing Quality Education. We have developed a better life through social justice and educational achievement throughout our history. And they continue to feel this way, not just because it is the right thing to do, but also because it allows them to reach their full intellectual potential. His new legacy represents his belief that great ideas can and do come from anyone. This is how you receive findings from communities all around the world, from East London to Rio de Janeiro. Also apply to this scholarship: National Taiwan University of Science Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
Each year, the UK government grants a large number of scholarships to international students. Queen Mary University Scholarships are also one of these scholarships. Both foreign and domestic students are eligible to apply for this award. It is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all costs associated with studying in the United Kingdom. If your most recent schooling was in English, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. Only students whose previous education was not in English are obliged to take an English Language exam. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to study with a full scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Queen Mary University of London Scholarships2021
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Queen Mary University
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Closing Date: Open Now
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Visit it also: Trier University International Scholarship 2021 in Germany
All the Expenses of selected Students provided by the government of the United Kingdom during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Residence.
- Married students are assigned to a family residence.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by Queen Mary University of London:
All the Academic Fields are available at Queen Mary University. Bachelor’s degrees are 4-5 years long, master’s degrees are 2-3 years long, and doctoral degrees are 3-4 years long. Details of programs in below:
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
Schools and departments:
Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Business and Management
- School of English and Drama
- Department of English
- Department of Drama
- School of Economics and Finance
- School of Languages, Linguistics, and Film
- School of History
- Comparative Literature
- Film Studies
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Language Centre
- School of Geography
- School of Politics and International Relations
- School of Law
- Centre for Commercial Law Studies
- Department of Law
Medicine and Dentistry:
- Barts and The LSMD
- Barts Cancer Institute
- Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine
- Institute of Dentistry
- The Blizard Institute
- William Harvey Research Institute
- The Centre of the Cell
- Institute of Health Sciences Education
Science and Engineering:
- School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- School of Engineering and Materials Science
- Institute of Bioengineering
- School of Electronic Engineering
- Materials Research Institute
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Physics and Astronomy
Eligibility for Scholarship:
For the scholarship, all of the requirements and conditions stated below have been satisfied.
- All the International Students and residents of the UK can apply for Scholarships.
- Higher secondary school or a 12-year education is required for bachelor’s programs.
- Undergraduate education is required for master’s degree programs.
- Master’s degree programs should be completed before enrolling in a Ph.D. program.
- At the time of application, the Master’s age restriction is 35, and the Ph.D. age limit is 40.
- Good Academic Record.
- Masters and Ph.D. research experience.
- You will need to take IELTS or TOFEL if your previous educational schooling was not in the English language.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
During the online application procedure, all of the papers specified below must be uploaded. Details are below lines:
- Bachelor’s programs need a Higher Secondary School Certificate or the equivalent of 12 years of education.
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s Degrees are required for Master’s Degrees.
- A master’s transcript is required for a Ph.D. degree.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Statement of purpose or Motivational letter.
- A study plan or research proposal should be submitted only by Master and Ph.D. students.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the final school.
- You will need to take the IELTS test if your previous schooling was not in English.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Queen Mary University of London Scholarships in the UK is not mentioned, You can apply now.
Application Procedure for Queen Mary University of London Scholarships 2021:
All the Application process is online. Students can apply online by following the guidelines above and preparing the documents that must be uploaded during the application process. Before the deadline, students can apply.