Leipzig University Ph.D. Positions 2021 in Germany Fully Funded:
International Students are advised to apply for Leipzig University Ph.D. Positions 2021 in Germany. Students from all Countries of the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Ph.D. Degrees. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, management and Development subjects are available. Also Check: Medicinal Chemistry Positions 2021 in Canada for MSc, PhD
Leipzig University is one of Germany’s most prestigious institutions, as well as one of the country’s oldest, having been founded in 1409. The institution is dedicated to encouraging interdisciplinary research across a broad range of fields in the arts, social sciences, natural sciences, and medicine. Leipzig University is a nationally and internationally recognized university that collaborates with several higher education and non-university research institutes in Leipzig to offer its students a broader educational and research experience. It is a university that looks at the big picture. In research and instruction, the institution encourages accomplishment, qualification, and competitiveness. The National Ranking of Leipzig University, Germany is 21st among all German Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 279th Number. Must Apply: 42,000$ Stipend Facebook Fellowship 2022 in the USA Fully Funded
German Government offered a lot of Ph.D. Positions for overseas Students every year. Ph.D. Positions at Leipzig University, Germany is also one of these Ph.D. positions. ILETS are not Required for this Ph.D. Positions if Your last educational course is in the English language. English Language test is mandatory only for those candidates whose previous education was not in English. Never miss this chance to study at Leipzig University Ph.D. Positions paid. Details in below few paragraphs:
Brief Description of Leipzig University Ph.D. Positions 2021:
- Available Degrees: Ph.D. Positions
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Leipzig University
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Closing Date: 15th November 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Free Study in America: Samford University Scholarships 2021 in the USA Funded
The chosen applicants will get a tuition price waiver for the applied doctoral degree program at Leipzig University for up to three years.
- Free Residence.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by Leipzig University:
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: Students can pursue a doctorate at the university.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the mentioned below terms are fulfilled for this Ph.D. Position:
- Eligible Nations: Residents of Germany, as well as students from other countries across the world, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must fulfill all of the following/provided requirements to be considered.
- For Ph.D. Degree Programs, Masters degree’ transcript copy is mandatory.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Ph.D. Position.
- ILETS or TOFEL if Your last educational course’s educational medium is not in English.
Required Documents for Leipzig University Ph.D. Positions:
The following documents must be presented to the university by the students at the time of application:
- Your supervising professor or junior professor must submit a written application stating the funding term (usually three years) with a referral letter (no more than two pages)
- Your letter of motivation (no more than one page)
- As a Europass curriculum vitae, your CV
- Proposal for a doctoral dissertation (no more than eight pages without bibliography)
- Certificates copies:
- A degree certificate certifying the individual for doctorate study is required (certified copy)
- Supervision agreement (German or English)
- At the time of application, candidates must submit all needed papers.
- Passport for worldwide Students.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
Language Requirement: The following English and German language competence exams must be completed by the students:
CEFR – C1 Level
DSH – 2
TDN – 4
DSD – II
The Closing date to apply Online for Leipzig University Ph.D. Positions 2021 in Germany is on 15th November 2021.
Application Procedure for Leipzig University Ph.D. Positions 2021 in Germany Fully Funded:
- Submit a formal application for a doctoral candidate post (also known as a Doktorandenförderplatz) to your supervising professor or junior professor.
- The Vice-Rectorate for Research and Young Academics should receive the application.
- Your application will thereafter be reviewed by the Vice-Rectorate.
- The Graduate Commission is in charge of allocating doctorate candidate seats.
Please address your application to:
Professor Erich Schröger
Vice-Rector for Research and Young Academics
Chair of the Graduate Commission
Ritterstraße 26, room 314
A maximum of three years of funding can be sought. The employment must be sought for a certain time period, which must be specified in the application.
Students must finish their application procedure by logging into the university site. To apply for any desired job, the applicants must have a formal application for a place as a doctorate candidate from their supervising professor or junior professor.