SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for Ph.D. students (Funded)
International Students are advised to apply for SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for Ph.D. students (Funded). Students from worldwide can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Ph.D. Degrees. Starting in the first trimester of 2022, SCRIPTS will commence its visiting program for foreign guest doctorate researchers. The call will be available from September 15th through November 15th, 2021. Students enrolling in Ph.D. programs in the Global South (Latin America, Asia, Africa, and Oceania), particularly at SCRIPTS partner universities, are highly urged to apply. Must Visit: SMART Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in the USA
The research training fellowship program is intended to be a visiting fellowship for early career researchers. Interested aspirants must already be enrolled in a Ph.D. program at a Global South academic institution, and their enrollment must be valid during the fellowship. The fellowship at SCRIPTS should ideally take place during the major part of the doctorate program, rather than at the beginning or conclusion. The training fellowship aims to develop the fellows’ theoretical and methodological abilities (methods courses and counseling). Mentorship, a personalized course curriculum, and intellectual exchanges with peers are all part of the program. Please Visit: ICYF Fully Funded Internship Program 2021 in Istanbul, Turkey
Annually, the Global South Government offers a large number of scholarships and fellowships to international students. One of these fellowships is the SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for Ph.D. Students (Funded). If your most recent schooling was in English, ILETS is not required for this fellowship. Only those aspirants whose previous education was not in English are needed to take an English language exam. Never pass up the opportunity to study under a subsidized fellowship. Full information is described in the following lines:
Brief Description of SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for Ph.D. students (Funded):
- Available Degrees: Ph.D. Program
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: SCRIPTS partner universities
- Scholarship Country: Global South(Latin America, Asia, Africa, and Oceania)
- Closing Date: 15th November 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must-Visit: IMF Youth Fellowship Program in the USA 2021
SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for foreign Ph.D. students (Funded) are for a maximum of 12 months and are paid at €1500 per month (travel and relocation expenses included).
Programs Offered by SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for Ph.D. students (Funded):
SCRIPTS serves as a hub for a variety of research initiatives. We now distinguish between Cluster-supported general and short research projects and externally financed linked initiatives. At least one Research Unit of the Cluster is associated with every SCRIPTS-funded project. Contributions to our SCRIPTS Working Paper Series are among the research outputs of the many programs.
General Research Projects
3-year initiatives involving senior investigators, young researchers, and external collaborators that address subjects that cut beyond the Cluster’s Research Units (RU).
Proposals for Short-Term Research
Projects that last from a few months to a year and address current challenges arise from principle investigators’ and junior researchers’ projects or research interests, or talks inside and across Research Units.
Projects with a Cluster Affiliation
Projects that span the Cluster’s research structure and provide value to the Cluster’s research agenda by bringing in outside expertise. The Cluster does not finance Cluster-affiliated research initiatives.
Study Abroad with full Scholarship: Russian Government Open Doors Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
Eligibility for Fellowship:
For this sponsored fellowship, all of the following requirements and conditions are met:
- This fellowship is open to all international students.
- A higher secondary school diploma or a 12-year education is essential.
- Transcripts from your undergraduate studies are requested.
- Masters Degrees are compulsory for Doctoral programs.
- Excellent academic record.
- If your prior education was not in English, you will need to pass ILETS or TOFEL.
Required Documents for Fellowship:
For SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for Ph.D. students (Funded), you must submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter describing how you are a good fit for SCRIPTS
- 1-page explanation of why SCRIPTS would be the best location to get training, including how you would fit into the cluster’s goal and who could mentor your project.
- 1-page statement outlining the type of training you want and how you intend to obtain it inside SCRIPTS
- Your Ph.D. thesis outline should be three pages long.
- SCRIPTS aims to enhance the number of women in research and teaching and invites competent female researchers to apply. Applicants who are severely handicapped and have equivalent qualifications will be given preference.
- People with a history of immigration are especially encouraged to apply.
All applicants must submit their applications by November 15, 2021. Candidates that are chosen will be notified in mid-December 2022. Please send your application and all the essential papers needed to the following email address: [email protected].
Application Procedure for SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for Ph.D. students (Funded):
The entire application procedure is carried out online. Students can apply online by reviewing all of the above instructions and gathering the papers that must be uploaded during the application process. Students may apply before the deadline.