Applications are invited to apply for the Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 in South Korea. All International Students from Developing Countries are eligible to apply for Shared Prosperity Scholarship. SUNY Korea’s Share Scholarship is very helpful for those students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Degree Programs in Korea, but don’t have enough resources to study there. Fully Funded Korean Scholarships are available for students from all over the world. You Can Also Apply For the University of Baghdad Scholarships in Iraq 2023/24 [Fully Funded] | Study Abroad For Free
The Shared Prosperity Award will provide funds to get an Undergraduate degree from Korea. This scholarship will include a Full Tuition Fee or Partial Fee, course fees, and free accommodation. This award is an amazing offer for applicants who are residents of developing countries for the session 2023-24.
The First American University in South Korea was established in March 2012 located in Incheon, Korea. This university is a public leading educational institution for higher education. The main of SUNY Korea is to provide quality education to students from all over the world. It has a wide range of programs for Bachelors’s and postgraduate levels.
To make student’s life smooth on the university journey, the university provides affordable housing on campus, many scholarships for all national and international students, and diverse student activities. SUNY Korea has facilitated students with high-quality teaching methods. Did You Read This? Lester B Pearson Scholarships in Canada 2024/25 [Fully Funded] | Free Study at Canadian Universities
Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||South Korea|
|Host University||SUNY Korea|
|Course Level||Undergraduate, Master’s & PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||30th June 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Apply For:
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada 2023/24
- Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships in UK 2024/25 [Fully Funded]
- Kyoto University ADB Scholarships in Japan 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
- Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarships 2023/24 for International Students will cover the following expenses to get a bachelor’s degree from South Korea.
- Full Tuition Fee or Partial Fee depending upon the candidate’s academic achievements.
- It will provide all course fee
- Free accommodation on campus
- Candidates from Developing Countries are eligible to apply for the award.
- Available Courses: All bachelor’s degree programs are available at University.
- To be eligible for the Korean Award applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have high achieving high school record or equivalent
- Must have high achievement in standardized tests
- Must provide evidence of leadership, special talents or interests, and other personal qualities through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and other non-academic pursuits.
- Documents Required: Applicants have to provide the following documents while giving the application for admission: A copy of their Passport, Pre-qualification Degree, Academic transcripts, A Statement, and an English Language Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To secure admission to SUNY Korea for a bachelor’s Degree Program, students must have a high-achieving high school record or equivalent.
- Language Proficiency: English Language Proficiency Certificate is required to apply for admission. And this requirement is different for every course.
Important Note: Use our prestigious Professional Writing Tips to increase the chances of acceptance for the Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarships in South Korea 2023/24. Click Here
Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarships Application Deadline:
The last date to apply for Shared Prosperity International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea is 30th June 2023.
Apply Procedure For Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarships:
After applying for any undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree programs at SUNY Korea, all the students will automatically be considered for Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students. The link to the Official Advertisement is given below:
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.