International Students are advised to apply for Trent University Scholarships in Canada for the 2023-2024 sessions. Students from all countries are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs. The most talented students from all over the world having excellent study careers with previous degrees are strongly encouraged to apply for these scholarships in Canadian universities for international students. In this blog, we will take a closer view of scholarship requirements, happy procedure and how to get a full scholarship in Canada. You can Also Apply For University of Milan Scholarships in Italy 2023/24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Italy
Many foreign students wait for Canada Scholarships for the year as a whole. The time has arrived to study in Canada now. For the undergraduate degree program, Trent University in Canada welcomes students from all over the world. Trent University, which is also famous for its high prestige, offers students worldwide 10+ scholarships and honours packages.
Trent University was founded in 1963 as a public, non-denominational institution in downtown Peterborough, Ontario. Trent University is one of Canada’s top universities. Trent University was built around the concept of immersive, transformative, purposeful and personal learning. The University of Trent is a pioneering science and engineering institute. Trent University’s students are respected around the world.
Trent, recognized nationwide for its teaching, study, and student retention leadership, attracts esteemed students from around the country and across the world. Trent incorporates responsive, collaborative thought into daily life in all educational sectors. The university ranks 3rd in the world. Around 9,000 undergraduate students and 700 graduate students are enrolled at the university. Also, Apply For Top 10 Scholarships in Italy without IELTS 2023/24 | Free Study in Italian Universities
Trent University Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||Trent University|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s Degrees|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||15 June 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Fully Funded Scholarship in USA 2023/24
- University of Oxford Scholarships in UK 2023/24
- University of Surrey Scholarship in UK 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
- List of Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2023/24
Trent University Scholarships in Canada 2023-24 is providing multiple scholarships to its students. The detail of each scholarship is given below:
- Scholarships and Grants ($2,000-$25,000) per annum from Trent International Global Citizens.
- International Tuition Levy Scholarship from Trent ($25,000) per year.
- Scholarship ($25,000) per annum from United World Colleges (UWC).
- Justin Chiu International Scholarship per annum ($9,000-$60,000).
Offered Study Programs by Trent University Scholarships:
- Applied Agriculture
- Applied Ethics (Option)
- Arts & Science
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Science
- Business Administration
- Business and Arts
- Business and Science
- Business Communications
- Chemical Engineering: Trent/Swansea Dual Degree
- Chemical Physics
- Child & Youth Studies
- Climate Change Science & Policy
- Computer Science & Physics
- Conservation Biology
- Conservation Biology Co-Op
- Creative Writing (Option)
- Criminology & Socio-Legal Studies
- Criminology *
- Cultural Studies
- Culture & Theory
- Data Analytics
- Ecological Restoration
- Education (Option)
- English Literature
- Environmental & Resource Science / Studies
- Environmental Archaeology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Geoscience
- Environmental Science / Studies
- ESL: English for University
- Ethics & Sustainability
- Film & Media
- Financial Analytics
- Forensic Biology
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forensic Science
- Forensics and Arts, Forensics and Science
- Foundations of Indigenous Learning (Diploma)
- French & Francophone Studies
- Gender & Social Justice
- Geographical Information Systems (Option)
- Global Power & Politics
- Greek & Latin
- Health & Medical Humanities
- Health Sciences
- Health Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Indigenous Bachelor of Education
- Indigenous Diploma Programs
- Indigenous Environmental Studies (Diploma)
- Indigenous Environmental Studies/Science (IES)
- Indigenous Reconciliation & Resurgence (Option)
- Indigenous Studies
- Information Systems
- Information Systems & e-Commerce
- Integrated Arts
- International Development Studies
- International Political Economy
- Latin American Studies
- Law & Arts / Law & Business
- Law & Policing
- Literary History
- Literature & Narrative
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing & Consumer Culture
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship – Postgraduate Certificate
- Mathematical Economics
- Mathematical Finance
- Mathematical Physics
- Media Relations
- Media Studies
- Medical Professional Stream
- Mediterranean Archaeology
- Policing & Community Well-Being
- Political Studies
- Pre-Modern Studies
- Psychological Development
- Public Policy
- Senior Police Leadership – Postgraduate Certificate
- Social Justice & Equity Studies
- Social Work
- Software Engineering
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems
- Water Sciences
- To be eligible for the Trent University Scholarships and Awards 2023/24, competing universities must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a foreign student who is applying for a study permit in Canada.
- Applicants must register for an undergraduate degree program for the fall 2022 intake at Trent University’s Trent University degree program.
- Applicants must be from a recognized high school, college, or other institution to access Trent University.
- Applicants must satisfy the admission criteria of Trent University, including general and degree-specific requirements and the Admission Level of the English Language. http://www.trentu.ca/intl/apply
- You ought to show superior academic achievement.
- You may have exhibited leadership through voluntary service or success in the arts, athletics, or other fields of individual accomplishment.
For applying Online for Trent University Scholarships in Canada, mentioned below documents must be uploaded. Details are given below:
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational Letter.
- Short CV or Resume
- Passport Copy with a minimum one-year Validity.
- Copy of Highest Degree Certificate.
- For Undergraduate 12 years of Education.
- Two Letters of Recommendations.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last attending University.
- IELTS or English Language Test if your previous education is not in English.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for Trent University Scholarships in Canada by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Trent University Scholarships Application Deadline:
The deadline to apply for Trent University Scholarships 2023/24 in Canada for Undergraduate Degree Students is 15th June 2023.
Apply Procedure for Trent University Scholarships:
The online application process for Trent University Scholarships in Canada is in place. First of all, candidates must obtain admission to any Trent University Undergraduate Degree program. Applicants may apply for scholarships after obtaining acceptance by clicking on the “Apply Link” page. Below is also an official commercial link:
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.