Trier University International Scholarship 2021 in Germany Fully Funded:
International Students are advised to apply for Trier University International Scholarship 2021 in Germany. Students from all the Countries as well as can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Bachelor’s Degrees and Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programs. There will be No Application Fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Humanities, Social Sciences, Economics, Law, Environmental Sciences and Computer Sciences subjects are available. also Apply too: Turkey Government International Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded]
The University of Trier was founded in 1473 in the German city of Trier. There are six faculties at the institution, with around 470 faculty members. In 2006, about 14,000 students matriculated, with 43.5 percent of the student population male and 56.5 percent female; international students made up roughly 15.5 percent of the student body. The National Ranking of Trier University in Germany is 66th among all the German Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 1074th Number. Also Check: Netherlands Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
German Government offered a lot of Scholarships as well as fellowships for International as well as German Students each year. International Awards at Trier University in Germany 2021 is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, other than German National students can apply. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in German. IELTS are not Required for this Scholarship if Your last schooling is in English language. English Language test is required only for those Students whose previous educational instruction medium was not in English. Never miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship in your dream university in Germany. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Trier University International Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Bachelor’s and Master’s, Diploma
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Trier University
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Closing Date: 10th September, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The study expenses will be covered by the University of Trier in the following ways:
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s degrees may get up to 350 Euros a month.
- Students enrolled in Magister, Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programmes may receive up to 400 Euros per month.
Programs Offered by Trier University :
Trier University’s courses are divided into six faculties, which include
- Social Sciences
- Environmental Sciences and
- Computer Sciences
Eligibility for Scholarship:
To be qualified, candidates must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- Are not of German origin
- Are registered at Trier University in order to get a degree qualification and who, based on past grades, are expected to graduate within a maximum of two semesters.
- Demonstrate proficiency in English language
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All of the following papers must be uploaded during the online application procedure. The details are as follows:
- Bachelor programmes need a higher secondary school diploma or the equivalent of 12 years of education.
- For Master’s Degrees, a Bachelor’s Transcript is mandatory.
- International students must have a passport.
- A brief resume/CV.
- A motivational letter or statement of goal.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- If your previous Course instruction language was not in English, you will need to take IELTS.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Trier University International Scholarship 2021 in Germany is 10th September, 2021 For International Citizens.
Application Procedure for Trier University International Scholarship 2021 in Germany:
Applicants must be admitted to the university’s degree courses. They can then download and fill out an application form for this funded job.