University of Lausanne Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland Fully Funded
International Students are advised to apply for University of Lausanne Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland. Candidates from the worldwide can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master Degree Programs. Any applicant shall not charge any application fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, management and Development subjects are available. also apply too: Taiwan Government Scholarships 2022 in 15+ Universities [Fully Funded]
University of Lausanne(UNIL) was established as a theological school in Switzerland in 1537 before it was university in 1890. The institution is Switzerland’s second largest university and one of the oldest in the world. The National Ranking of UNIL is 11th among all the European Universities. According to the QS World University Rankings, we are ranked 116th in the world. About 1500 foreign students (120 countries) attend the institution with a broad curriculum including exchange programmes with world-renowned universities. Must Check: Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 [Fully Funded]
Switzerland’s Government offers a lot of Scholarships for International candidates annually. Fully Funded UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2022 is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, European students can apply. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Switzerland. If your final schooling is in English, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. For those students alone, the English language test, not in English, is necessary. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn with full Bursary.Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of University of Lausanne Scholarship 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master Degree Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: UNIL
- Scholarship Country: Switzerland
- Closing Date: 1st November, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in Germany: Trier University International Scholarship 2021 in Germany
The scholarship is provided for the minimum statutory duration of the student’s selected programme. It is CHF 1,600 a month from September 15 to July 15 (or 10 months per year) for the whole term of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the selected masters), with the exception of cases of definite failure after the first year.
Candidates are informed that the scholarship amount is insufficient to cover their living expenses in Switzerland.
Programs Offered by University of Lausanne:
A list of all Masters degrees available at UNIL for which you can apply can be accessed at this address:
- Biology and Medicine Faculty
- Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration faculties
- Geosciences and Environment Faculty
- Business and Economics Faculty
- The Arts Faculty
- Social and Political Sciences Faculty
- Theology and Religious Sciences Faculty
- Programs for Interfaculty Collaboration
The following programmes are not available for application:
- Education master’s degree
- University of Zurich and University of Lausanne Master of Law
- Master of Criminal Law with a specialization in Magistrates
- M.S. in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Every MAS (PhD programmes)
- Please keep in mind that only two specializations for the Master of Law are available to applicants for Masters scholarships: “international and comparative law” and “legal theory.”
Eligibility for Scholarship:
To have completed a foreign university degree recognized equal to a bachelor’s degree at UNIL before the start of the master’s programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself throughout your studies, particularly via very excellent academic performance.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (on the European Language Portfolio worldwide scale) in French or C1 in English, depending on the language in which your selected master’s is taught.
- It has not been registered with UNIL.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administrative fee (see the paper, “list of documents to submit to your application”).
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Lists of required documents are in below lines:
- For the Master Degrees Program, the Transcript of Bachelors is mandatory.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last study school.
- IELTS if your previous course is not in English language.
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Lausanne Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland is 1st November, 2021.
Application Procedure for University of Lausanne Scholarship 2022:
- Candidates must send their full application (refer to the paper under “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, to the following address:
- Université de Lausanne
- Bâtiment Unicentre
- CH – 1015 Lausanne
- The candidate must complete the application form on a computer and sign it.