Université de Montréal Scholarship for International Students:
International students are advised to apply for the Université de Montréal Scholarship 2023 in Canada. Students from all countries can apply for undergraduate degree programs, master’s degree programs, doctoral degree and postdoctoral fellowships. No application fee will be charged from students to apply for Montreal University Canada Scholarships. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Canada for Free. Also visit Vanier Graduate Scholarship in Canada 2023 (Fully Funded).
The Government of Canada awards several international students each year. The University of Montreal Scholarship is one of them. This grant is available to international and local students. It covers the entire cost of the entire study in Canada and is a fully funded bursary.
The University of Montreal is a state-of-the-art public research university founded in 1878 in Canada. The University of Montreal is the fourth-largest university in Canada. QS is ranked 73rd in the world according to the global ranking of universities. The University of Montreal is an international standard university that provides quality education. The University of Montreal is the second largest student university in the country. The University of Montreal is one of the leading universities in the world. Must read about Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2023 (Fully Funded).
Université de Montréal Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 1st September 2022
- Course level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Canada
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: University of Montreal
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 is a Full Free scholarship for International Students to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programs. The details of the Montreal Canada Scholarship is given below:
These sums apply to $23,662 per year tuition costs (30 credits). The bursary is granted at three levels depending on the academic record of the candidate. This amounts to $27,300 per year for the tuition charge (45 credits).
- Level A: $11.998 (2 sessions equivalent to 30 loans) or $5.999 (15 loans) or $399 per loan;
- Level B: $5,718 a year or $2859 annually (2 credits equivalent to 30 credits) or $190,60 per credit (15 credits).
- Level C: $2,000 (2 sessions, 30 credits equivalent) and $1,000 (15 credits) each year or $66.67 per credit
This is applicable for the $27,300 annual tuition charge (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year, or $3,140 each session (3 sessions, equal to 45 credits) (equivalent to 15 credits)
This is applicable at $24,300 per year. tuition costs (45 credits).
- For the full course of your studies, $19,349 a year or $6,546 every session (consisting of 15 credits)..
For More Details: Visit Link
Programs Offered by Montreal University:
All the Academic Fields are available at Montréal University Scholarships in Canada. The Duration of Bachelor Degrees are 4-5 years , Master Degrees have 2-3 Years Duration and Doctoral Degrees are 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
All the requirements and conditions listed below are fulfilled for the bursary.
- You must have a study license and you do not have Canadian citizenship as a permanent resident in Canada.
- Must be an international student
- Students must be registered full-time at the University of Montreal during their studies.
- Under the bachelor’s program, secondary high school must be completed.
- A master’s degree is required for a PhD. The program must have a bachelor’s degree program and a bachelor’s degree.
Documents to be Submitted:
All the documents listed below must be supplied while applying online. Details are in below lines:
- Education is necessary for bachelor’s or 12 years of equivalent higher secondary school certificates.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- A Master’s Transcript is required for PhD graduation.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Master’s and PhD study plans or research proposals alone.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- IELT if not in English your prior Degree.
The deadline to apply for Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022/23 for International Applicants is 1st September 2022.
Apply Procedure for Université de Montréal Scholarship:
All the Application process is online. Students can request online by following all the guidelines mentioned above and preparing documents to be uploaded during the application. Students can apply before the closing date.