One of the top institutes of higher learning in Germany is the University of Hamburg. The university draws students from all around the world because of its concentration on research, teaching, and academic quality. The University of Hamburg Scholarship is one of the primary ways the university assists International Students to pursue Master’s and PhD degree programs. Outstanding international students who exhibit remarkable academic accomplishment, strong leadership potential and a dedication to making a good difference in their disciplines are given scholarships to Germany. You can Also Apply for this Scholarship: University of Sussex Scholarships in UK 2023-2024 | Free Study in UK
The University of Hamburg Merit Scholarship offers participants financial assistance to pay for their tuition and living costs while attending the University of Hamburg. The monthly scholarship payment ranges between 700 and 1000 euros based on the specific circumstances of each participant. If the student maintains a good level of academic achievement and remains eligible, the University of Hamburg scholarships for international students will be renewed for the rest of the degree program. University of Hamburg’s acceptance rate is likely to be very good.
The University of Hamburg masters and PhD programs are extremely distinguished and provide recipients with a number of advantages. Along with financial assistance, the University of Hamburg’s free courses offers students the chance to network with other exceptional students, take part in programs that build their leadership skills and work on academic projects and other academic activities. The University of Hamburg’s ranking is very high among the top-level universities in Germany.
Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program at the University of Hamburg and satisfy the academic and language requirements in order to be considered for the scholarship. Additionally, candidates must have exceptional academic success, significant leadership potential, and a dedication to having a positive influence in their areas. Additionally, candidates must submit a compelling personal statement outlining their academic and career objectives in addition to their motivations for applying for the grant. Students may also apply for Goldsmiths University Scholarships in UK 2023-2024 | Free Study in UK
University of Hamburg Scholarship Description:
|Host Institute||University of Hamburg|
|Course Level||Master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||15 April 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The University of Hamburg Scholarship will cover expenses related to their studies. All international students get this scholarship which is given as follows:
- Monthly funding of €850 will be provided to the successful students.
- The doctoral researchers will get scholarships totalling €1,000 per month (2–3 merit scholarships are awarded for each round).
- Merit scholarships will be awarded only for 2 semesters (a total of 12 months).
- The students can reapply for a scholarship.
- In some cases, the maximum funding period is up to 3 years.
Study Programs Offered by University of Hamburg Scholarship:
- All subjects and fields are under the University of Hamburg Scholarships.
If you are interested to get the University of Hamburg Scholarship in Germany, then the following terms and conditions must be fulfilled by the students which are given as follows:
- Must have good to excellent academic performance.
- Preference will be given to those who have other verifiable knowledge and capabilities like presentations, publications, prizes, and additional specialised skills; previous funding.
- Must be interested in social and intercultural activities such as confirmation of volunteer work.
- applicants must have a need/social situation.
- The applicants must be pursuing a degree at the University of Hamburg.
- Students of Master’s and Doctoral research may apply after completion of the first semester.
- The applicant must not be holding German citizenship.
- The students must not be eligible for the federal student loan scheme.
During apply for the University of Hamburg Scholarship for 2023-2024, must have to upload all the documents with the application. The complete information is as below:
- Master’s students and doctoral researchers have to submit the final certificates.
- A short Resume / CV is required. How to Write a Powerful CV For a Scholarship or a Job
- The applicants have to submit proof of their residence permit to the program coordinator in good time before the end of the application period.
- In case of non-availability of a residence permit (e.g., if the students are an EU citizen or for some other reason), please contact the program coordinator.
- Evaluations from 2 professors or junior professors at the University of Hamburg. In some cases, other teaching staff at the university can also prepare evaluations.
- A statement of purpose is required. Click Here
- Research Proposal is also required For Master’s and PhD programs.
- Letter of motivation: please use this form (PDF)
- Template: evaluation form (PDF)
- Documents must be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Your documents will not be stored at the office and will be deleted after viewing.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the University of Hamburg Scholarship. Click Here
University of Hamburg Scholarship Application Deadline:
The closing date for the University of Hamburg Scholarship 2023-24 is as under:
- 15 April (funding period: 1 October – 30 September of the same year)
- 15 October (funding period: 1 April – 31 March of the following year)
How To Apply For University of Hamburg Scholarship:
You can find the complete guideline on how to submit your online application: Guide (PDF).
Follow the link given below for the application period mentioned and log in using the STiNE ID:
- Now register yourself for an account and complete your application.
- Upload the above-mentioned documents to the online application portal.
- Only completed applications submitted before the application deadline can be considered. So start compiling your application documents as soon as possible and make these ready to upload to the application portal.
The University of Hamburg Merit scholarships are awarded by committee members of faculties and ASTA (student council).
We will send you a notification 6–8 weeks after the application deadline. For an update on the current status of your application, you can check the online portal.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.