International Students and Qatari Students are advised to apply for Qatar University Scholarships in Qatar for the 2023-2024 sessions announced by Qatar Government. Students from all over the world and citizens of Qatar can apply for Fully Funded Qatar Universities Scholarships for International Students to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs. Also, Some Diploma Scholarships are available at Qatar university. No Application Fee will be charged for the application process. All Academic Fields and Some Non-Degree Courses and Diplomas are offered by Qatar University. You can Also Apply for this Scholarship: List of Top International Universities in Spain without IELTS 2023 | Free Study in Spain
Qatar University provides different Qatar University bachelors scholarships for the years 2023 and 2024 with the help of the Qatar Government to attract talented International Students. All the Expenses will provide to the selected students for Scholarship. The Strength of International Students at Qatar university is More than 16000. How can I get a scholarship in Qatar, how to apply for Qatar University scholarship 2023 and how much does it cost to study in Qatar, all these details of different Scholarships are given in this post
Qatar University is situated in Doha Capital city of Qatar. This is Public Research Institute. Qatar University (QU) falls in the top 500 Universities in the world in the recent Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2020 ranking 400-500. But according to QS ranking 2021, it is 245th number. In Qatar, this university is on the 1st number. Students may also apply for University of Stuttgart Scholarship in Germany 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Germany
Qatar University Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||Qatar University|
|Course Level||Undergraduate Degree Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||12 April 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- AIT Scholarships in Thailand 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- MacEwan University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2023-24
- University of Montreal Scholarship in Canada 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- Dalhousie University Scholarships in Canada 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
Types of Qatar University Scholarships:
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Emir of Qatar’s Scholarships
- Outstanding Performance Scholarship۔
- GCC States Scholarships by Embassies
- GCC Qatari Certificate Scholarships
- Qatar University Employees Scholarships
Some other Scholarships:
- Diploma Scholarships
- Short Scholarships for the Arabic Program
For Details of All Qatar Government Scholarships: Visit Link
Programs offered by Qatar University Scholarships:
All Academic Programs, Majors and Specialization are available under Qatar University Scholarships for Undergraduate degrees, Master’s and Doctoral Degrees. All Programs are taught in English Language or in Arabic for Native Students. Details Faculties or departments are given below:
- College of Law
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Medicine
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Arts and Science
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Dental Medicine
- College of Sharia and Islamic Study
List of Undergraduate Programs: Visit the Link
Selected Students from all nationalities will get all the facilities like Monthly Stipend, Food, Living expenses, Books, Tuition Fees and Medical allowance. Students will be sponsored by Qatar University. See details below lines about Qatar University Scholarships:
- Monthly Stipend for International Students only.
- Monthly salary of 1,000 QR.
- Books Allowance.
- Round Airfare Ticket one per year.
- Medical Insurance.
Also Check: Kyungpook National University Scholarship in South Korea 2023/24
Qatar University Scholarships for international students 2023/24 eligibility requirements are given below:
- The applicant students must hold a high school certificate/equivalent.
- A minimum average of 80% in high school is required.
- The students must have to meet the admissions requirements of the program that he/she wants to join.
- The students must have to submit the final transcript with a minimum average of 80% of the 11th grade.
- The students must have to submit the final transcript of the first semester with a minimum average of 80% of the 12th grade.
- Applicant must provide two recommendation letters to support the application from.
- The applicant must submit a letter showing his/her abilities that demonstrate recent successes in the talent sector, particularly in one of the following fields: sports, science, media, technology, and innovation.
- A physical examination form filled out by a healthcare professional (family doctor or general practitioner) and a signed history and medical information form are necessary to be submitted by the students in the field of sports, and have to pass a physical fitness test at Qatar University.
- Applicant must have to pass the personal interview with the selection committee.
- Applicants cannot take benefits from this scholarship along with another scholarship simultaneously, excluding international students.
- Applicants who have been already granted the full benefits of this scholarship are not eligible to apply for this scholarship again for the purpose of acquiring a new academic degree.
- The scholarship must be granted at the start of the semester in which it was granted. International students may be faced with a delay in the commencement of their studies by one semester with the permission of the scholarship committee.
- The scholarship will be suspended and the student will be notified by Qatar University’s email if they fail the first semester.
Requirements for Undergraduate Programs: Visit the Link
Get More Scholarships in Europe
Required Documents For Qatar University Scholarships:
All the documents listed below need to be submitted during the online application process for Qatar University Scholarships. The following lines provide details:
- For Bachelor Degree Higher Secondary School Certificate.
- Detailed CV or Curriculum Vitae. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For a Scholarship OR Job
- Statement of Interest or Motivational Letter. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships
- Two Recommendation Letters from the last Institute.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- All documents should be Recognized by the Ministry of Education.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for Qatar University Scholarships. Click Here
Qatar University Scholarships Application Deadline:
The Closing date for online submission of applications for Qatar University Scholarships is 12 April 2023.
Must Read: Victoria University Wellington Scholarship in New Zealand 2023-24 | Free Study in New Zealand
How To Apply For Qatar University Scholarships:
All the process for application Submission is online. Students are advised to apply before the last date and submit all the information carefully.
Application and evaluation procedures:
- Students must have to apply for admission and scholarships online, using the online admission application during the announced application period.
- The first-semester certificate for grade twelve and the final certificate for grade eleven must be uploaded by students enrolled in public or private non-government schools in Qatar. If the student finished grade twelve, only the grade twelve final certificate needs to be submitted.
- The online admission application requires applicants to provide two reference letters from reputable sources that are pertinent to their area of talent.
- In order to represent his/her abilities that demonstrate recent accomplishments in one of the following talents—science research (which includes all art and scientific fields), innovation, technology, art, literature including sculpture, painting, calligraphy, and similar arts,
- The applicants must have to submit a letter showing their achievements, talent, and awards received along with a link to large-size files, including videos and any other supporting documents e.g. on Dropbox or OneDrive.
- To review the applicant’s eligibility and qualifications, the files of the applicants will be examined, and interviews will be taken. Short-listed candidates will be the top candidates in each talent field.
- Within six weeks after the online scholarship application deadline, a first conditional acceptance letter outlining the requirements that must be satisfied and the paperwork needed to receive the final acceptance will be issued to the nominated candidates.
- International students will be informed by the university office when the university has applied for their visas after sending the necessary documentation work.
- According to the predetermined schedule, students will receive email notifications of the final admission and scholarship decisions.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.