The University of Manchester scholarships offers distinguished awards called the Global Future Scholarships to deserving International Students who are passionate about changing the world through their academic endeavours to pursue Undergraduate and Master’s Degree Programs for the 2023-2024 sessions in UK. Global Futures Scholarship at the University of Manchester are very competitive and is given out based on academic excellence, potential for leadership, and the applicant’s personal statement detailing their hopes for the future. With a long history of academic achievement and ground-breaking research, the University of Manchester is one of the most prominent institutions of higher learning in the entire world. You can Also Apply for this Scholarship: Zhejiang University Scholarship in China 2023/24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in China
Regardless of their financial situation, the University of Manchester Global Future Scholarships are intended to draw the best and brightest students from around the world to study at the University of Manchester. The scholarship at the University of Manchester covers a part of tuition fees, living expenses, and a return flight to the student’s home country at the completion of their studies.
Candidates must be overseas students who have received an admissions offer to a full-time undergraduate or graduate taught-program at the University of Manchester in order to be eligible for the UK master’s scholarships. Candidates must submit a personal statement detailing their future aims and aspirations as well as evidence of their academic achievement and leadership potential as part of the highly competitive scholarship application process.
The University of Manchester’s dedication to offering top-notch educational opportunities to students from all across the world is demonstrated by the Manchester University scholarships for international students. The University is able to build a diverse and vibrant academic environment that encourages innovation, collaboration, and creativity by luring the most talented students to its campus.
Students can pursue their academic goals with the help of the Manchester University scholarships without worrying about paying for their tuition and living expenses. Students can concentrate on their studies and benefit from the numerous academic and extracurricular activities the University of Manchester has to offer as a result. Students may also apply for Lancaster University Scholarship in UK 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in UK
University of Manchester Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Host Institute||University of Manchester|
|Course Level||Undergraduate and Master’s Degrees|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||19 May 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Padova University Scholarship in Italy 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- University of Cincinnati Scholarships in USA 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
- Victoria University Wellington Scholarship in New Zealand 2023-24
- Flinders University Research Scholarship in Australia 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
The University of Manchester Scholarships will cover the maximum expenses of the students regarding their studies. All international students can get so many benefits from this scholarship which are given as follows:
- The 2.9 million pounds in total compensation for all qualified applicants will be used to cover their tuition.
- A £5,000 scholarship will be given to undergraduate students in the form of a tuition fee discount. The scholarship might be awarded again in the second and third years.
- For Master’s degree students, an £8,000 grant will be given to international students in the form of a tuition discount. The scholarship might be awarded again in the second and third years.
List of Eligible Countries:
The following countries are eligible to apply for the University of Manchester Scholarships in UK 2023-2024:
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United States
Study Programs by University of Manchester Scholarships:
The University of Manchester Scholarships in the UK offers multiple programs for Undergraduate and Master’s Degree Programs. Complete details about the programs are given below:
- Accounting and Finance
- Aerospace Engineering
- Arab World Studies
- Art History and Visual Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
- Chinese Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Classics and Ancient History
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology
- Computer Science
- Development Studies
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- East Asian Studies
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- English Literature, American Studies and Creative Writing
- Environmental Sciences
- Foundation Studies
- French Studies
- German Studies
- Government, Politics and International Relations
- Human Resources
- Humanitarianism and Conflict Response
- International Development
- Italian Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Linguistics and English Language
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Molecular Biology
- Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work
- Optometry and Ophthalmology
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Planning and Environmental Management
- Public Health
- Real Estate
- Religions and Theology
- Russian and East European Studies
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Social Anthropology
- Social Sciences
- Social Statistics
- Speech and Hearing
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Textiles and Paper Science
Must Read About Study in Turkey without IELTS 2023/24 | Free Study in Turkish Universities
For getting the University of Manchester Scholarships, the following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates which are given as follows:
- The applicants must be citizens of the above-mentioned countries to be eligible for the University of Manchester Scholarships.
- Students must have an offer letter from the University of Manchester to study for a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree before applying for a scholarship.
- Students can pay tuition fees as self-funded or are eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
- The student must not be a sponsored student.
- The students must have to enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicants must have excellent academic records in previous academia.
- The applicants’ degree programs must be arranged to start studying at the University of Manchester in the UK.
- Students must have an offer for a course to study a full degree program at the University of Sheffield. The combined degree between two universities in Sheffield or a Partner institution is not acceptable for scholarships.
- All course fields of study are available for the undergraduate levels.
Get More Scholarships in Europe
Required Documents to be Submitted:
During applying for the University of Manchester Scholarships, the following documents must be required. Complete details are given below:
- For Undergraduate Degrees, a Transcript from higher secondary school is required and it must be in attested form.
- For the Master’s Degree program, a Transcript of BS is required and it also must be attested.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV. How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship
- Statement of purpose required. Click Here
- Research Proposal for Master’s and PhD programs is also required.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- An acceptance Letter is also required.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the University of Manchester Scholarships. Click Here
Also, visit University of Bologna Scholarships in Italy 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Italy
University of Manchester Scholarships Application Deadline:
The deadline to apply for the University of Manchester Scholarships in UK for international students 2023/24 is 19 May 2023.
How To Apply For University of Manchester Scholarships:
The University of Manchester must have extended a conditional or unconditional offer to applicants who wish to enrol in its full-time undergraduate and graduate programmes. The University of Manchester is accepting online applications for the Global Future Scholarship. An email with the online application form will be sent to all recipients of pertinent offers.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.