University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for the University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Australia. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s Degree Programs and Ph.D. Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged to Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available. UNSW Graduate Scholarship in Australia is available for the academic session of 2022-23. Also visit Merit Based Scholarships Canada for International Students.
The University of New South Wales offers a wide range of scholarships for international students each year. International and local students can apply for this scholarship. IELTS is not required for this scholarship if your final education is in English. The English language test is only required for students who have no previous education in English. Students can enroll in any of the academic fields and majors offered by UNSW to pursue a postgraduate degree. The scholarship is fully funded and provides all benefits to international students. The duration of the master’s degree scholarship is 2-3 years and for the PhD it is 3.5 years. Degrees This is a golden opportunity to study at one of Australia’s most prestigious universities. Don’t miss this opportunity to study with a full scholarship.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a top public research university located in Sydney in 1949. According to the global ranking of universities, QS is ranked 44th in the world. More than 63,000 local and foreign students are enrolled in the university. The University has excellent research conditions and fully equipped laboratories. Students can also read about OECD Internship Programme in France 2023 (Fully Funded).
University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
- Course level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: University of New South Wales
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The University and Scholarship provided by the Faculty, School, or your Supervisor will have an amount of $28,597 per annum for UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Australia for Foreign Students.
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation for International Students.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Round Airline tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
- Books Allowance
Eligibility Requirements for UNSW Scholarship:
- Foreigners are qualified to apply from all-region
- Students who are applying must have their completed degrees.
- For a Master’s Degree Students must have Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Education.
- For Doctoral Programs candidates must have a Master’s Degree.
- Age Should not be More than 35 years for Master’s and Not more than 40 Years for Doctoral programs.
- Medically Fit
- No Criminal Record
Documents to be Submitted:
Students who want to apply for the University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarships 2023 In Australia need to prepare the following documents listed below lines:
- Short CV or Resume.
- Bachelor Transcript if you are applying for Master Programs.
- Master Transcript for Doctoral Degree Programs.
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational letter.
- Passport for International Students.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Language test score is required if your last Education is not in English.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate: Check Requirements
The deadline to apply for the University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Australia for International Students is 30th September 2022.
Apply Procedure for University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarships:
To proceed online application, Prepare all the documents and read all instructions visit the official website given below Create the account and apply step by step. Students can apply before the closing date.