University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2021 in Hungary [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2021 in Hungary. Students from all the Countries can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. In the 2021 academic year, over 5,000 scholarships will be awarded. For students, no application fee will be charged. All significant subjects and specializations, such as Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business and management as well as Development subjects are available. you can also visit this scholarship: Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2021 In China For MS & PhD[Fully Funded].
PECS University (PTE) was founded in Hungary in 1912 and is the best university to study there. 20,000 students are currently studying there from all over the country. The university has QS World University Rankings rankings of 651-700.
Under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship, almost all academic areas and majors are available for study abroad at the University of PECS. All the fees will be covered by the scholarship. The length of the bachelor’s degree scholarship is 4 years, 2 years for the master’s degree and 3 years for the doctoral degree. If your last schooling is in English, IELTS would not be required for this scholarship. The English language test is only required for those students who have not obtained their previous education in English. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of PECS
- Scholarship Country: Hungary
- Closing Date: 15, January 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2021 will provide chosen candidates with a Fully Funded Scholarship to study all degree levels in Hungary for Foreign Students. Information of the expenses covered are given below:
- Tuition costs would be exempted for all students.
- The Monthly Stipend:
- For Masters And Non Degree Programs Monthly Stipend of HUF 43,700 to living expenses for 12 months a year before completion of studies.
- PhD Programs: HUF 140000 per month for 12 months per year before completion of studies.
- For Residence monthly payment of HUF 40,000 for the full length of the scholarship.
- Health care: preventive benefits under the applicable Hungarian statute (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplemental medical insurance up to HUF 100 000 per person per year.
Programs Offered by University of PECS:
At present, 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Master’s, 8 One-tier Masters and 15 Doctoral programs are being offered.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can search the entire list of programs available: Visit Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The following eligibility requirements must be met by qualified applicants:
- Applicants from all (international countries except the EU/EE are eligible to apply.
- People of Hungary are not eligible.
- Students must have at least 12 years of education for undergraduate or bachelor’s degree entry.
- Applicants for Master’s degree applications must have a degree/transcript or equivalent education of an undergraduate/bachelor (16 years)
- Applicants must have a master’s and a bachelor’s degree/transcript (total of 18 years) or comparable education for the qualifications for PhD entry.
- Students must have exemplary and successful academic results.
- Language requirement: You can be exempted if you have a prior degree in the English language and your letter of proficiency in English would be appropriate.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Details & Updated Resume (CV).How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021
- For Bachelor Degree Programs Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent to 12 years Education.
- For Master Degree Programs Transcript of Undergraduate.
- For PhD Degree Transcript of Master is Required.
- Passport for International Students of One Year validity.
- Motivational letter. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021.
- Study plan for Master and PhD only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2021 in Hungary is 15 January 2021 for International students.
Application Procedure for University of PECS Hungarian Scholarships 2021:
The method for application is completely online. You need to register via the Online Application system at the University of PECS and select your preferred study program as your first priority.