Hay Guys! Applications are invited from International Students to apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia for the 2023-2024 sessions to pursue Master’s and PhD Degrees. Students from all over the world can apply for the University of Tasmania Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Graduate and Postgraduate Programs in the top-rated university of Australia i.e the University of Tasmania. All the main expenses such as tuition fees, living expenses, travel expenses, and research expenses will be covered by this scholarship program. You can Also Apply for this Scholarship: University of Pretoria Scholarship in Africa 2023/24 [Fully Funded] | Get Free Study
The University of Tasmania Research Scholarships have many types as given below. Each program has its own financial benefits, eligibility requirements application process and deadline dates. So, the applicants must have to review the actual requirements before applying for the University of Tasmania scholarships 2023-24. Students may also get opportunities for world-class research facilities and support from experienced researchers from the top institutes of the world. The University of Tasmania is one of the universities in Australia that offer scholarships to international students.
The University of Tasmania (UTAS) is a research-based and public University located in Tasmania, Australia. It was established in 1890. The University of Tasmania is one of the four oldest universities in Australia. There are about 50,000 students are studying at this university from across the world. The University of Tasmania’s QS ranking is very good among all the top universities in the world. According to the QS World’s Ranking, the University of Tasmania is ranked 293rd Internationally, and 17th in Australia. Students may also apply for University of Nottingham Scholarships in UK at 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in UK
University of Tasmania Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||University of Tasmania|
|Course Level||Master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||25th September 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Leeds University Excellence Scholarships in UK 2023/24
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- National Taiwan University of Science Scholarship 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
- NYCU/NCTU International Scholarships in Taiwan 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
The University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia will cover the under-mentioned financial coverage for successful students.
- Living Allowances
- Tuition Fees
- Relocation Allowances
- A Living Allowance of up to AUD $31,500 per annum as per the 2023 rate
Types of University of Tasmania Scholarships:
- The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP)
- University of Tasmania Industry Research Scholarship (UTIRS)
- The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS)
- The University of Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (UTGRS)
- Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS)
- University of Tasmania Graduate Research Excellence Scholarship (UTGRES)
- For Master’s Degree Programs: 2 Years
- For Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-3.5 Years
Available Study Fields at University of Tasmania:
Under mentioned study fields and majors are available at the below institutions:
College of Arts, Law and Education:
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- School of Creative Arts and Media
- School of Humanities
- School of Social Sciences
College of Health and Medicine:
- Menzies Research Institute
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Medicine
- Wicking Dementia Research and Education Centre
College of Sciences and Engineering:
- Australian Maritime College
- Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies
- School of Engineering
- School of Natural Sciences
- School of Technology, Environments and Design
- Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture
Tasmanian School of Business and Economics:
Also Check: Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships in Japan 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
To be successful in the University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia, applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria:
- All National and International applicants are eligible to apply for University of Tasmania Scholarships.
- A student having another postgraduate scholarship or bursary 75% of the stipend or equal, is ineligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants having an excellent academic background and relevant experience will be given preference.
- The applicants applying for the master’s scholarship must have a graduate degree or equivalent before applying.
- The applicants applying for a doctoral scholarship must have a master’s degree or equivalent before applying.
- Applicants having experience in strategic research areas will be preferred.
Get More Scholarships in Europe
Details of the required documents for the University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia are below few lines:
- Online Application Form.
- Two Reference Letters. Click Here To Learn
- Short CV OR Resume. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV
- Copies of degree certificates and transcripts.
- Plan of Study OR Research Proposal
- Personal Statement. Click Here To Learn
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia. Click Here
University of Tasmania Scholarships Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia 2024 is 25th September 2023 for International Students.
Also, Check Chang Gung University Scholarships in Taiwan 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
How to Apply For University of Tasmania Scholarships:
You can apply directly for University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia through the online system. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation and you can also track its status.
- Eligible students must have to complete an online application.
- Please indicate on the application if you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
- Future candidates must review the information about the scholarship and then visit the “Apply Now” page for further instructions and queries.
- Applications for scholarships will be reviewed and selected on a merit basis.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.