DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to get admission in Master’s Degree Programs as well as for PhD Degree program. IELTS is required for this scholarship. All the Major Subjects and Specializations in different subjects are offered by DAAD. This is the most prestigious opportunity for all International Applicants to Study Free in Germany. Also visit Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) in China 2022 (Fully Funded).
DAAD offered this scholarship for multidisciplinary courses to international students. All students can apply for this scholarship to get admission to this university. So, Never miss the chance of this scholarship.
DAAD offered scholarships for multiple courses in different programs every year. The lecture will be in English language or in the German language. It will depend on your courses. The time period for a Master’s degree program is approximately 2 years and for a Ph.D. degree program is 3 years. This University provided a facilitated study environment to its students. DAAD University also has well-furnished labs which facilitate their student’s study. Students may also apply for University of Mississippi Undergraduate Scholarship in USA 2022 (Funded).
DAAD Scholarships Description:
- Deadline: 30th November 2022
- Course level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Germany
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: German Universities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Award Benefits for DAAD Scholarships:
This scholarship covers all expenses of the studies of their students. Many international students can get many benefits from this scholarship which are described as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend:
- A Master’s degree is 850 euros per month.
- For Ph.D. Degree Students is 1,200 euros per month.
- Free Residence.
- Registration fee
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Medical Insurance.
- Free lab experiments
- Travel Allowance
- Health allowance
Offered programs by DAAD International Scholarships:
DAAD offered multiple programs for Master’s as well as for PhD degree Programs. The time duration for Master’s degree will be 2 years and for PhD degree will be 3 years. Complete information about programs is given here ( DAAD Programs Offered ).
- Economic Sciences/ Business Administration/ Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Engineering Scholarships in Germany
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Eligibility Requirements for German Scholarships:
For getting DAAD scholarships, the following terms and conditions must be fulfilled by the candidates which are given as follows:
- International Students from everywhere can apply for this Scholarship.
- The age of the candidate will be less than 35 years old for Master’s Degree Programs.
- The age must be less than 40 years For PhD Degree Programs.
- Good Academic Record required.
- For Master’s degree and PhD programs, experience in Research is required.
- Chinese or German courses must be required.
- No criminal record will be there.
- A professional letter must be required. The length must be 1-2 pages in length.
Documents to be Submitted:
When You are applying for this scholarship, the following important documents must be uploaded. Complete details are given below:
- Transcript of BS is required for Master’s Degrees and it must be in attested form.
- A transcript of MS is Required for the PhD Degree program and it also must be attested.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV
- A statement of purpose is required.
- A research Proposal is required for Master’s and Ph.D. programs.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- German language or English language course is required.
- An acceptance letter is also required.
- A valid passport is required.
The deadline to apply for Every Subject is different from another subject. Normally DAAD scholarships will expire in November 2022. To see the last date for every subject Click Here.
Apply Procedure for DAAD Scholarships:
You can apply for this scholarship by online method. During application, it is compulsory that must read all terms and conditions carefully and must upload all your required documents before the closing date. So, hurry up students. If you want to fulfill your dreams then must apply for this scholarship.