Hello Friends! Danish Government Scholarships opportunities have been offered for International Students to pursue Master’s degree programs for the academic year of 2024-25 in Denmark. The Denmark Government Scholarships 2024-25 program is a Fully Funded scholarship program for international students. The University of Southern Denmark Scholarship consists of two parts: A Full Tuition Fee Waiver and a grant, to support the living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes. You Can Also Apply For Global UGRAD Exchange Program in USA 2024 [Fully Funded]
The University of Southern Denmark Scholarships are offered to all leaders of the world from the EU / EEA countries. The Denmark Scholarships program aims to grant full tuition fee waivers and grants to international students in recognition of the investment in education by foreign learners.
The University of Southern Denmark was established in 1998 by the merging of Odense University, the Southern Denmark School of Business and Engineering and the South Jutland University Centre. There are approximately 41,674 enrolled students. The university is the third-largest and the third-oldest Danish university. The University of Southern Denmark has been ranked as one of the top 50 young universities in the world. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the QS World University Rankings, this university is one of the Top 100 Universities Under 50. Students Must Apply For Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
Danish Government Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||University of Southern Denmark|
|Course Level||Master’s Degree Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||1st February 2024|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia 2024 [Fully Funded]
- University of Lincoln Scholarships in UK 2024 [Fully Funded]
- Indiana University Bloomington Scholarships in USA 2024
- ICMS Scholarships in Australia 2024 [Fully Funded]
Award Benefits For Danish Government Scholarships:
Danish Government Scholarships is a Funded Scholarship program. A detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- The Denmark Government Scholarship consists of two parts:
- A Full Tuition Fee Waiver and
- A grant of DKK 3000 per month before taxes to cover living costs.
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Danish Government Scholarships:
- The scholarships will be granted to the most talented students having excellent academic records based on the grade point average of their Bachelor’s degree.
- To be successful for the scholarship, all necessary documents must be submitted along with the application at the time of submission, so the office can process the application.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diplomas in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian, must be included.
- Must enter the course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts.
- English Language Proficiency Certificates
Documents to be Submitted:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Danish Government Scholarships:
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Learn, How to Write a Good CV
- Bachelor’s / Master’s academic Certificates.
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- Personal Statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Research proposal
- English Proficiency Certificates.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the scholarships by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Danish Government Scholarships Application Timeline:
The application deadline date to apply for Danish Government Scholarships is 1st February 2024 for international students.
Must Apply For Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in Europe 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
Apply Procedure For Danish Government Scholarships:
Interested Candidates can apply online for Danish Government Scholarships:
- To apply for the scholarship, The eligible students need to be admitted to the University.
- All the eligible students who are offered study places will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- No separate application is required.
- The applicants must have to upload all required documents to the online application form.
- Do not send the documents by email or hard copies.
- Upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload).
- Upload a copy of a valid passport or ID card.
- For more detailed information about the application process, please contact Student Services.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.