Danish Government Scholarships 2023-24 | Denmark Government Scholarships:
Hello Friends! Danish Government Scholarships opportunities have been offered for International Students to pursue Master’s degree programs for the academic year of 2023-24 in Denmark. The Denmark Government Scholarships 2023-24 program is a Fully Funded scholarship program for international students. The University of Southern Denmark Scholarship consists of two parts: Full Tuition Fee Waiver and a grant, to support the living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes. You Can Also Apply For UMY Indonesian Scholarships For International Students 2023-24
The University of Southern Denmark has established in 1998 by the merging of Odense University, the Southern Denmark School of Business and Engineering and the South Jutland University Centre. There are approximately 41,674 enrolled students. The university is the third-largest and the third-oldest Danish university. University of Southern Denmark has been ranked as one of the top 50 young universities in the world. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the QS World University Rankings, this university is one of the Top 100 Universities Under 50.
The University of Southern Denmark Scholarships are offered to all leaders of the world from the EU / EEA countries. The Denmark Scholarships program aims to grant full tuition fee waiver and grants to the international students in recognition of the investment for education by foreign learners. Did You Read This? Singapore Scholarship for International Students 2023-24 [SINGA]
Danish Government Scholarships For International Students Description:
- Scholarship Country: Denmark
- Host Universities: University of Southern Denmark
- Course level: Master’s Degree Programs
- Courses Offered:
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline Date: 1st February 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-24
University of Glasgow International Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in UK
Award Benefits For Danish Government Scholarships:
Danish Government Scholarships is a Funded Scholarship program. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- The Denmark Government Scholarship consists of two parts:
- A Full Tuition Fee Waivers and
- A grant of DKK 3000 per month before taxes to cover living costs.
Also Visit: Monash University Scholarships 2023-24 | Australian Government Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria For Danish Government Scholarships:
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Danish Government Scholarships:
- The scholarships will be granted to the most talented students having excellent academic records based on the grade point average of their Bachelor’s degree.
- To be successful for the scholarship, all necessary documents must be submitted along with application at the time of submission, so the office can process the application.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian, must be included.
- Must enter the course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts.
- English Language Proficiency Certificates
Documents to be Submitted:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Danish Government Scholarships:
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Learn, How to Write a Good CV
- Bachelor’s / Master’s academic Certificates.
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- Personal Statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Research proposal
- English Proficiency Certificates.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the scholarships by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
The application deadline date to apply for Danish Government Scholarships is
1st February 2023.
Apply Procedure For Danish Government Scholarships:
Interested Candidates can apply online for Danish Government Scholarships:
- To apply for the scholarship, The eligible students need to take admission in the University.
- All the eligible students who are offered study place will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- No separate application is required.
- The applicants must have to upload all required documents to the online application form.
- Do not send the documents by email or hard copies.
- Upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload).
- Upload a copy of valid passport or ID card.
- For more detailed information about the application process, please contact Student Services.