International students are advised to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany for the academic year 2024-25. Students from around the world can apply for Full Funded Germany Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degrees, Master’s degrees and Doctoral Degrees. No application fee will have to be paid by the students. Here is a great opportunity for International Students to Study Free in Germany. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Scholarship will cover all the expenses. You Can Also Apply For ICMS Scholarships in Australia 2024 [Fully Funded]
Each year, a large number of International Scholarships are offered by the German government. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is also one of these scholarships. This brochure is available to international and local students. This is a fully funded scholarship and covers all expenses while studying in Germany.
The scholarships are given to up to 40 top students and include a comprehensive seminar program to help enhance candidates’ social skills and academic abilities. Students in any subject area are eligible to apply if they demonstrate excellent academic or academic ability, want to study in Germany, and are dedicated to the principles of social democracy. Students Must Apply For Indiana University Bloomington Scholarships in USA 2024
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Description:
|Host Institute||German Universities|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||30th November 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Imperial College of London Scholarships in the UK 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in Europe 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
- University of Tasmania Scholarships in Australia 2024 [Fully Funded]
- University of Lincoln Scholarships in UK 2024 [Fully Funded]
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2024/25 is a Free Scholarship to undertake an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Program. The scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- € 750 per month for License, Masters, Advance or State Examsand € 850 per month for master’s programs.
- Scholars with children receive an allowance of 276 euros and no refunds.
- Medicine insurance. Monthly Scholarship of EUR 750 for Bachelor, Diploma, Teacher or State Examination Program.
- Health insurance costs are financed, with Scholars with one child receiving a family benefit of 276 euros.
- There is no need to return the scholarship.
Programs Offered by Friedrich Ebert Stiftung:
All the Academic Fields are available at Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany 2024/25. The Duration of a Bachelor’s Degree is 4-5 years, Master’s Degrees have 2-3 Years Duration and Doctoral Degrees are 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Digital Humanities and Societies
- Translation Studies
- Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Women and Society
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Data Science and Engineering
- Sustainable Environment
- Computer Engineering
- Health Management
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Environment
- Islam and Global Affairs
- Islamic Studies
- Islamic Art, Architecture, and Urbanism
- Islamic Finance
- Applied Islamic Ethics
- Islamic Finance and Economy
All the requirements and conditions listed below are met for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany.
- Confirmation of study place or certificate of enrolment for a degree for which they wish to be financed in a German State or State university or technical college
- A significant number of German-language abilities are required of foreign candidates.
- First-year students must apply before or at the beginning of the first seminar (German and international students with education PhD funding applicants must have:
- Unconditional notification of admission to the doctoral scholarship
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate sufficient German language skill
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Master’s and PhD
Documents to be Submitted:
During your online application for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany, all documents specified below must be uploaded. Details are below lines:
- Education is necessary for high school bachelor’s programs or equivalent to 12 years.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- A transcript of the Master’s degree is necessary.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV. Learn, How to Write a Perfect CV For a Scholarship
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose. Click Here to Learn
- Two Recommendation Letters. Click Here To Learn
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- IELTS if not in English your previous degree.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Master’s Degree: April 30, 2023, for the summer semester / November 30, 2023, for the winter semester
- Bachelor / Diploma / Magister students as well as students aiming for a state examination: After the 1st semester and later. up to 3 semesters before the end of the standard period of study
- Medical students: After the 4th semester or after the physics until the end of the 6th semester
- PhD students: At any time
Apply Procedure For Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship:
There is an Online Application to apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2024/25 in Germany. Visit the given below link for more details about the application process.
See the Video For the Complete Procedure:
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.