Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France [Funded]
International Students are advised to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France. Students from all the Countries, as well as non-European, can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and Master Degree Programs. Applicants will not be charged any application fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Public Policy, Arts, Marketing, Engineering, Computer, Public Management, European affairs, Environment Policy, and Economic Law as well as management and Development subjects are available. Please Check: Gates Cambridge Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK 2022
Science Po University is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1872 located in France. The National Ranking of Science Po University is 2ndd among all France Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 242nd Number. Science Po University offers both domestic and foreign students a high-quality education. This university provides an excellent learning atmosphere as well as fully equipped labs. Please Check La Trobe University, Australia Joint Ph.D. Program Scholarships 2021
The Francian Government offered a lot of Scholarships for International Students every year. Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France (Funded) Scholarship is also one of these scholarships. This grant is open to both international and national students. It is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all expenses while studying in France. If Your last education is in the English language, ILETS are not Required for these grants. For those students whose previous education is not in English, an English Language test is required. Never give up the chance to study with a full scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master Degree Program
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Science Po University
- Scholarship Country: France
- Closing Date: 30 November 2021 (for Masters), 15 February 2022 for (Bachelors)
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in the USA: 40000 Ivy League Free Online Courses 2022 in the USA
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of France during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
Bachelors Degree Scholarship:
- A three-year undergraduate degree costs €13,000 each year.
- Scholarship of €8,800 each year for a three-year undergraduate degree.
- Annual tuition grant of €6,000 for the three-year undergraduate program.
- Scholarships of €3,600 each year for a three-year undergraduate program.
- Undergraduate students can get up to 19,000€ in tuition costs for three years in rare situations.
Masters Degree Scholarship:
- A €12,200 grant is given each year to pay the tuition for two years of a master’s degree.
- Note: Students must apply for the short Emile scholarship under their academic program’s “Financial Information” section.
Programs Offered by Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France:
All the Academic Fields are available at Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France (Funded). Science Po has 27 master’s degree programs and 23 dual degrees. The scholarship lasts three years for undergraduate students and two years for master’s students. All courses are in English. Details of programs in below:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs
- Master in European Affairs
- Master in Public Policy
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
- Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing: Art de Vivre and Modern Luxurious lifestyle
Sciences Po Law School
- Master in Economic Law
Sciences Po Urban School
- Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
Sciences Po Doctoral School
- Master in Economics
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All of the qualifications and conditions outlined below have been met to qualify for the scholarship.
- All international and non-European students are welcome.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- In the application form, the candidate must explain why they want the award.
- All prior transcripts and certifications must be provided by applicants seeking undergraduate scholarships.
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, a copy of their diploma, and a certificate.
- Students that participate in social activities and provide social services are given priority.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Following Documents need to upload during the digital application. Details are below lines:
- For Bachelor Programs Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent to 12 years of Education is required.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- For Master’s Only Study Plan or Research Proposal is required.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English from the previous institute.
- If your prior degree was not in English, you will need to take the ILETS.
- The application deadline for the 2021 Undergraduate Scholarships is February 15, 2022.
- Applications for the Master’s Scholarship in 2021 must be received by November 30, 2021.
Application Procedure for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France :
There is an online application process in France for the Emile Lo 2021 Scholarship. Students can apply online by reading all the above guidelines and prepared documents required to upload during apply. Applicants can register on the university’s website under the “Apply Now” link and begin applying online. Students can apply before the deadline.