Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship for International Students:
International students are advised to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 in Germany. Students from around the world can apply for full-funded scholarships to pursue undergraduate degree, master’s degree and doctoral degree. No application fee will be charged from students. Here is the great opportunity for International Students to Study Free in Germany. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Scholarship will cover all the expenses. Also, visit MacEwan University Entrance Scholarship in Canada 2023 (Funded).
Each year, a large number of international scholarships are offered by the German government. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is also one of these scholarships. This brochure is available from international and local students. This is a fully funded scholarship and covers all expenses while studying in Germany.
The scholarships are given to up to 40 top students and include a comprehensive seminar program to help enhance candidates’ social skills and academic abilities. Students in any subject area are eligible to apply if they demonstrate excellent academic or academic ability, want to study in Germany, and are dedicated to the principles of social democracy. Must visit Alberta Scholarships for University Students 2023 in Canada (Fully Funded).
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 31s October 2022
- Course level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Germany
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: German Universities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2023 is a Full Free Scholarship to undertake an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree programs. The scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- € 750 per month for License, Masters, Advance or State Examsand € 850 per month for master’s programs.
- Scholars with children receive an allowance of 276 euros and no refunds.
- Medicine insurance. Monthly Scholarship of EUR 750 for Bachelor, Diploma, Teacher or State Examination Program.
- Health insurance costs are financed, with Scholars with one child receiving a family benefit of 276 euros.
- There is no need to return the scholarship.
Programs Offered by Friedrich Ebert Stiftung:
All the Academic Fields are available at Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany 2023. The Duration of Bachelor’s Degrees in 4-5 years, Master’s Degrees have 2-3 Years’ Duration and Doctoral Degrees are 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Digital Humanities and Societies
- Translation Studies
- Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Women and Society
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Data Science and Engineering
- Sustainable Environment
- Computer Engineering
- Health Management
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Environment
- Islam and Global Affairs
- Islamic Studies
- Islamic Art, Architecture, and Urbanism
- Islamic Finance
- Applied Islamic Ethics
- Islamic Finance and Economy
All the requirements and conditions listed below are met for the bursary.
- Confirmation of study place or certificate of enrolment for a degree for which they wish to be financed in a German State or State university or technical college
- A significant number of German-language abilities are required of foreign candidates.
- First-year students must apply before or at the beginning of the first seminar (German and international students with education Ph.D funding applicants must have:
- Unconditional notification of admission to the doctoral scholarship
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate sufficient German language skill
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Master’s and PhD
Documents to be Submitted:
During your online application, all documents specified below must be uploaded. Details are below lines:
- Education is necessary for high school bachelor’s programs or equivalent to 12 years.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- A transcript of the Master’s degree is necessary.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- IELTS if not in English your previous degree.
- Masters Degree: April 30, 2022 for summer semester / October 31, 2022 for winter semester
- Bachelor / Diploma / Magister students as well as students aiming for a state examination: After the 1st semester and later. up to 3 semesters before the end of the standard period of study
- Medical students: After the 4th semester or after the physics until the end of the 6th semester
- PhD students: At any time
Apply Procedure for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship:
There is an Online Application to apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 in Germany. Visit the given below link for more details about the application process: