The Universities of Germany have announced Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2023 for Foreigner students. Students from all over the world can apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships for 2023. More than 5,000 Scholarships in Germany for 2023 are open now for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees. Eligible Students from all countries can apply online for Fully Funded German Scholarships to continue their studies.
All students who have excellent academic records and extracurricular backgrounds in studies are strongly encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2023. Germany is one of the most developed countries in the world and the pattern of applying for scholarships is very easy and simplest. You Can Also Apply For IU Scholarships in Germany 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Get Free Study at German University
Germany has announced more than 5,000 scholarship programs in multiple universities in the country for foreign students for many programs. It is the best chance to avail for all talented students who want to study abroad in Germany totally for free of cost. Now eligible students from all around the world can study for free in Germany at the universities of their own choice.
The students can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany in any field. The Government of Germany have announced more than 100,000 Scholarships every year only for international students to study Free in Germany. The students can Study without IELTS in some of the German Universities and in this post, the list of those universities will be described who are offering Scholarships without IELTS. Did You Read This? KOC University Turkish Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Turkey
Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany Description:
|Offered by||Top German Universities (Listed below)|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, M Phil, MBA, LLM, PhD|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||Different for each University|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- KAIST Scholarships in South Korea 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- University of Lausanne Scholarship in Switzerland 2024-25
- UMY Indonesian Scholarships For International Students 2023-24
- University of Manitoba Scholarships in Canada 2023-24
Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2023-24 is a Full Free Scholarship Program for International Students from all over the world. Details of expenses covered are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend for messing (720-850€)
- Books Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Free Air Travel Tickets
List of Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany:
Under mentioned scholarships have been offered by German universities for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2023:
- Scholarships at IU (Indiana University) Germany 2023-24
- DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) Scholarships for 2023-2024 in Germany
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023-24
- The University of Freiburg Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany 2023-24
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
- Hof University, Germany Scholarships
Details of Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany:
Students can select one of the given below university for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2023-24:
IU University Scholarships in Germany:
The newly announced Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany by IU University for 2023-24 is without IELTS. More than 3,000 scholarships have been granted for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and MBA degree programs and currently, more than 80,000 students are studying at IU. At this university, students can Study Online from their residencies.
Invitations for IU Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany are invited to apply for International Students from all over the world for Bachelor’s, Master’s and MBA Degree programs at the International University of Applied Sciences in Germany. Students from all over the world having strong study careers in previous academic records can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2023-24.
- A big part of the IU Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany is to provide a chance for education to almost all people of the region, excluding any circumstances. In 2022 the students have the chance to save up to 75% on their online tuition fee or up to 40% on their on-campus tuition fee.
- Get complete flexibility and comprehensive savings on studying online. In an online study, the students can choose the circumstances when and where they want to learn by adjusting studies with their other commitments, including family, work, and socialising. The students can get a wide range of lectures, online library resources as well as 24/7 exams that can book to take anywhere, any time of their own choice.
DAAD Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany:
DAAD is one of the widest Scholarships that are granted by the German Government to offer Scholarships for Master’s, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD degrees. The DAAD Scholarships Germany 2023-24 program offers financial support to overseas students, graduate students, and researchers in various study fields. The Fully Funded Scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs for the entire duration of the study program. In this Scholarship, all expenses will be covered by the Government of Germany positively.
- A monthly stipend of 861 euros for students with graduate degrees and 1,200 euros for students with doctoral degrees will be granted.
- Academic expenses e.g. book costs will also be covered.
- Comprehensive health and medical insurance will be provided.
- Transportation allowance within the country will be provided.
- Accommodation expenses coverage will be provided.
- A subsidy for monthly rent will be awarded.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships:
Friedrich Germany International Scholarships are available for students who are going to take admitted for Fully Funded Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships to get admission in Bachelor’s Degree Programs as well as Master’s Degree programs. This Institution offered fully funded scholarships for the 2023-2024 sessions. IELTS is required for this scholarship. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available here. There are more than 40 Scholarships offered in different subjects.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend:
- For a Bachelor’s degree is 830 EUR per month.
- For a Master’s Degree is 850 EUR per month.
- Free Residence.
- Registration Fee
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
- Free Lab Experiments
University of Freiburg Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany:
The University of Freiburg is a public research university. It is ranked at 76th position worldwide and 5th position in Germany in the current QS World University Ranking. The students can apply to this university now.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship has been offered more than 1,000 Scholarships every Year to international students for undergraduate, master’s, and PhD programs in Germany. There are more than 1000 scholarships are granted every year. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are designed for international students who are interested in conducting research on matters pertaining to democracy, global justice, and sustainable development. The Heinrich Scholarship has been offered by the DAAD and Heinrich Boll Foundation.
For Undergraduate and Masters
- The covered value varies for German and Non-German students who have gotten educational degrees in Germany before and is based on the individual’s income or the income of their parents. The maximum value of the award is Euro 649 along with 300 Euros for book costs for each month.
- The covered value for European Union Students who have not been enrolled in German institutions varies for each student depending upon their income or their parent’s income. The maximum covered value is Euro 649 along with 300 Euros for book costs for each month.
- The scholarship amount for students who are not EU (European Union) nationals and have not been educated in German institutions is Euro 850 per month with other various allowances.
For PhD Degrees:
- The financial coverage for students who had previously been educated in German institutions, whether they are German citizens or not, will get monthly stipends of €1350 with €100 for research allowance.
- The amount of award for European Union Students who have not been educated in Germany will get Euro1350 per month and Euro 100 per month as a research allowance.
- The financial coverage for students who are not EU nationals and have not been educated in German institutions will be granted Euro1200 per month and Euro100 as a research allowance for each month.
Hof University, Germany Scholarship:
Hof University is high Ranked university in Germany for International students to study in multiple programs. The Scholarship offered by this university covers the financial support for international students including the costs of living and study materials during their programs at Hochschule Hof University. Applicants can apply for Postgraduate degree programs under this scholarship.
Documents to be Submitted:
- A completed online application form is required
- Personal statement of the applying student
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Transcript
- Diploma or Certificate of Enrolment
- Letter of Recommendation (two copies)
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Apply Procedure For Scholarships in Germany for 2023:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2023. Follow the given below Steps will be helpful:
- Candidates must submit their applications through the admission sites given.
- Candidates must register for an account on the platform given on the official website.
- Make sure you may include the necessary papers and personal information.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.