Sub-Saharan African Students are advised to apply for GSK Scholarships 2023-24 in the United Kingdom. Students from African Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s Degree Programs. No Application Fee will be charged to students. All the Medical Fields and Specializations are available. You Can Also Apply For University of New England RTP Scholarships 2023-24 | Free Study in Australia
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre for research and postgraduate studies in community and global health. Our goal is to improve health worldwide; collaborating in collaboration to promote innovation in the public and global health science, education, and transformation of expertise into policy and practice. UK scholarships without IELTS have been offered to students.
A broad variety of master’s scholarships in UK that can be studied full-time or part-time are offered by LSHTM through UK student visa GSK Scholarships. Via a choice of specialized elective courses, our programs can be tailored specifically to your personal learning preferences and career ambitions. Our programs are inspiring, with a genuinely global perspective, and committed, qualified staff, who are also successful researchers themselves, carry out the teaching.
Highly rated in numerous university league tables, LSHTM was rated #1 in Europe for research impact in sciences by CWTS Leiden Ranking 2019. The Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2020 ranks #3 in the world for public health. It is ranked #4 in the world by US News Global Universities Topic Ranking 2022.
Three scholarships are offered to promote the preparation and growth of the next generation of global health leaders and to improve the potential of Africa’s health systems and health-related studies. See further information about the secrets behind scholarships. These intensely competitive scholarships are open to students who are preparing to study on a one-year, full-time, face-to-face London-based scholarship (LSHTM). Don’t miss this chance for a full scholarship to study. Did You Read This? SIIT Scholarships in Thailand 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Thailand
GSK Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Host Institute||London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine|
|Course Level||Master’s Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||1st March 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Europe
Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in China
GSK Scholarships in the United Kingdom 2023-24 is a Full Free Scholarship that will cover all the expenses to study for a Master’s Degree abroad. Details of the covered expenses are given below:
- GBP 19,500 will be given as a living allowance which is a tax-free stipend.
- The tuition fee will be covered.
- Any mandatory field trips will be covered.
- Health-related knowledge will be enhanced.
Offered Study Programs:
- MSc Clinical Trials by Distance Learning
- MSc Control of Infectious Diseases
- MSc Demography & Health
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Epidemiology by Distance Learning
- MSc Global Health Policy by Distance Learning
- MSc Global Mental Health
- MSc Health Data Science
- MSc Health Policy Planning & Financing
- MSc Immunology of Infectious Diseases
- MSc Infectious Diseases by Distance Learning
- MSc Medical Entomology for Disease Control
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc Medical Parasitology
- MSc Medical Statistics
- MSc Nutrition for Global Health
- MSc One Health: Ecosystems, Humans and Animals
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Public Health by Distance Learning
- MSc Public Health for Development
- MSc Public Health for Eye Care
- MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health Research
- MSc Tropical Medicine & International Health
- MSc Veterinary Epidemiology
In order for candidates to apply for the GSK Scholarships, they must:
- Be citizens of countries in sub-Saharan Africa and resident in them; and
- Planning to return to sub-Saharan Africa at the end of their LSHTM MSc year; and
- Confirm that, by sending the supplementary question form, they will not otherwise be able to pay for the planned program of study; and
- Meet the minimum English language specifications of the LSHTM; and
- Keep a first degree at either the equivalence level of the first or upper second class.
- Keep an Admission Offer for 2023-24 for one of the 19 London-based MSc research programs of LSHTM.
Applicants that show (in their application documentation) the ability to make valuable contributions to public health and/or health-related studies in Africa will be given priority.
Also Visit: Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in China
All the documents listed below need to be submitted during the online application process for GSK Scholarships. The following lines provide details:
- Motivational Letter Or SOP. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships
- Valid Passport.
- Detail Resume or CV. Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job
- Recommendation Letters.
- Study Plan Or Research Proposal. How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal to Getting a Scholarship
- Transcripts Of All Education.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the GSK Scholarships. Click Here
The deadline to apply for GSK Scholarships in UK 2023-24 is 1st March 2023.
Apply Procedure for GSK Scholarships:
Please follow the undermentioned steps to apply for GSK Scholarships.
- For the scholarship application process, there are two steps;
- First, as per the rules and guidelines, a candidate must apply for entry to the London-based MSc programme.
- Applicants are advised to request an online scholarship application following successful submission of the entry form.
- The supplementary questions on the application must be filled out by all applicants.
- All the documentation needed should be attached to the application for entry.