HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 For BS, MS & PhD[Fully Funded]:
Pakistani/AJ&K Students are advised to apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 in China. Students from all over the Pakistan and AJ&K can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. Designated Chinese universities include scholarship recipients at all levels with a broad range of academic programs in science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, economics, legal studies, administration, education, history, literature, philosophy and fine arts, etc. You can Also Apply For: Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021 For BS, MS & PhD [Fully Funded].
With a view to improving China-Pakistan educational cooperation, the Chinese Scholarship Council, Govt. China is offering Pakistani students to study at Chinese universities and perform studies. In the name of Govt. In the academic year 2021-22, the HEC of Pakistan is the nominating body for these scholarships.
The enrollment and management of the Chinese Government Scholarship Program is the responsibility of the China Scholarship Council (CSC), commissioned by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. For undergraduate/bachelors, masters & doctoral/PhD programs in the respective fields of study, eligible applicants can apply for a scholarship. If your last education is in English, IELTS is not needed for this scholarship. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. Complete Details are given:
Brief Description of HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: 150+ Universities
- Scholarship Country: China
- Funded By: HEC & CSC
- Closing Date: 18th January, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
To enhance the Chances of Scholarship Apply for :How to Get Acceptance Letter From Professors For Full Scholarships
Also Apply For this Scholarship: HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021-22 for Pakistani Students [Fully Funded]
Funds for tuition. The host university will use tuition funds comprehensively. Education, administrative costs and funding to support student programmes can be included.
- Accommodation: Each awardee has a free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- Monthly Stipend: as per the Govt. of China. Program with Grants.
- Students at undergraduate level: CNY 2,500 a month (Min)
- Students with a Master: CNY 3,000 per month (Min)
- Students with a PhD: CNY 3,500 per month (Min)
- Expenditure on Travel: The scholarship recipients themselves will be responsible for travel expenses. There will be no financial obligation for HEC.
- Medical Allowances.
Programs Offered by HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2021:
The duration of Bachelor’s degrees is 4-5 years, the duration of Master’s degrees is 2-3 years and the duration of Doctoral degrees is 3-4 years. All-Academic Areas are available for Pakistani students in all Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Scholarship disciplines in China. CSC Scholarships Offered all the Subjects in different Universities all over the china like Agriculture, Medical, Research, Engineering, Economics, Legal Sciences, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts.
|Available Degrees||Majors Subject Study Duration||Chinese Language Course Duration|
|Undergraduate Programs||4-5 Years||1-2 Years|
|Master’s Programs||2-3 Years||1-2 Years|
|Doctoral Programs||3-4 years||1-2 Years|
For Find Subject of Interest Visit List of Programs: List Of Chinese Universities Offered CSC Scholarship For 2020-2021
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicants must be residents of Pakistan/AJ&K. Holders with dual nationality are not qualified to apply.
- Applicants are expected to be in good health.
- It is not appropriate for students with unfinished degrees to register at the closing date of the application.
- Undergraduate program candidates must have intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC qualification (12 years) and must be under the age of 25 at the time of admission.
- Applicants for a Master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) at the time of admission and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for a PhD/Doctoral program must hold a Master’s degree in MS/MPhil (17/18 years) at the time of admission and be under the age of 40 years.
- Applicants must not be availing any other scholarship during this time period.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Copy of the signed application form of HEC along with the initial charge receipt/deposit slip of the bank in separate spiral binding. No other text to be added to this type.
- Copy of the signed application form of the CSC application portal along with the following document;
- Attested copies of all educational records, CNIC or B-form, Domicile, IBCC Equivalence Certificate and HEC Equivalence, where applicable, can also be forwarded to HEC.
- Short CV or Resume. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021
- Photocopy of the Physical Test Report for Foreigners (Download) is to be done in English. (The original copy should be retained by the applicant.) Physical tests shall include all things contained in the Physical Examination Record, including basic blood test records for foreigners as per the Chinese Government. Policy. Forms with missing documents or without the signature of the attending practitioner, the official hospital stamp or the enclosed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Please pick the right time to take a physical test as the outcome is only valid for 6 months.
- Non-criminal record (Police Clearance Certificate) not more than six months prior to the date of submission.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal for MS and PhD Only.
- Motivational Letter or Statement of Propose or Cover Letter. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
- Only PhD & Master candidates are requested two original letters of recommendation/reference written by professors or associate professors of the previous institution. If the applicants have already obtained tentative approval from professors at Chinese universities, please include the corresponding Professor/Potential Supervisor recommendation/reference letter as one of the two letters of recommendation/reference. Check Here: Sample of recommendation/reference letters.
- Apply to target universities for a pre-admission letter (optional) to Masters & PhD before sending an online application, if applicable.
- English Proficiency from last Attended University.
The Closing date to apply Online for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 is 18th January, 2021.
Application Procedure for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2021:
The details contained in the online application and the records annexed must be accurate, valid and right.
- Apply online to: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/. Deposit Rs. 500/-via bank deposit slip in HEC online account No. 17427900133401 at Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad and upload the same slip to the HEC portal for successful submission of HEC online application form. The fee can be deposited in an online HEC account from any HBL branch in Pakistan.
- After successful submission of the document to the HEC site, hold a printed copy signed by you.
- Send an online application to the CSC portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ or http://www.csc.edu.cn by service Type: A and Agency No.5861. Download the completed application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council portal, print and keep a signed copy with you.
- For more guidance on the Chinese Authorities. Please check the website of the Chinese Embassy http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/t1839130.htm and fill in the Chinese Government. Online scholarship application process on the CSC site cautiously.
- Submission of web applications to the CSC & HEC platform is obligatory. In the event of non-submission of the form on any of the two portals referred to above, no application shall be accepted.
Note: Hard copies of the applications at this point are not needed. By-hand or incomplete/saved portal applications would not be submitted in any case.