Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships in China for 2024-25 have been offered to International Students to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD Degree Programs. The most intelligent students from all over the world can apply for Chinese Government CSC Scholarships 2024-25. There are a large number of scholarships at Xiamen University that have been called for international students. The Chinese Government Scholarships for foreign nationals will be in Chinese or English language. It depends upon the degree for which the student has applied at Xiamen University. You Can Also Apply For The University of Auckland ADB Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded] | Study in New Zealand
Xiamen University Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship Program supported by the Ministry of Education of China to attract outstanding international students from all over the world for graduate studies in China. The duration of studies for undergraduates is 4-5 Years, for a Master’s is 2-3 Years and for PhD degrees is 4 Years. A wide range of study fields is available at Xiamen University.
Xiamen University is a public research-based university, situated in Xiamen, Fujian, China. It was established in 1921. The academic institutions include faculties of mathematics, chemistry, oceanography, economics, management, law, communication and political science. Approximately 40,000 students are studying in its 4 campuses and 6 academic divisions. Xiamen University has been ranked 422nd by the QS World University Rankings 2023 and at 401-500th by the World University rankings of the Times Higher Education as of 2022. Don’t Miss To Apply For Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships 2024 | Get Free Study in the UK
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships Description:
|Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD Degrees
|Who is Eligible?
|10th April 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Guangxi Normal University Scholarships 2024 in China [Fully Funded] | Apply Online For Free CSC Scholarships
- Austrian Government Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded] | Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships
- OIST Research Internship 2024 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Japan
- HEC Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in China
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships is a Funded Scholarship program. A detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee coverage
- Health & Medical Insurance of CNY 800 per person per year and CNY 400 per person for programs less than six months
- Accommodation Expenses
- Registration Charges
- Monthly Stipends for Undergraduate is CNY 2,500, for Master’s is CNY 3,000 and for Doctoral Students is CNY 3,500.
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health physically and mentally.
- To apply for a Bachelor’s program, the applicants must have a high school diploma or above and the age limit is 25 years.
- To apply for a Master’s program, the applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or above and the age limit is 35 years.
- To apply for a Doctoral program, the applicants must have a Master’s degree or above and the age limit is 40 years.
- To apply for General scholar programs, the applicants must have a high school diploma or above and the age limit is 45 years.
- To apply for Senior scholar programs, the applicants must have a Master’s degree or above and the age limit is 50 years.
- Applicants must have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university in terms of language proficiency and academic ability.
Application Guide to Bachelor’s Programs: https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/Admissions/Undergraduate_Students.htm
Application Guide to Master’s Programs: https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/Admissions/Master_s_Students.htm
Application Guide to Doctoral Programs: https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/Admissions/Doctoral_students.htm
- The students who are not fulfilling the entry requirements of Chinese proficiency level, have to present the HSK certificate when applying.
- The students applying for humanities, economics, management, law, arts and traditional Chinese medicine need programs and must have a Chinese proficiency certificate of HSK band 4 with a score of 180 or above.
- The students applying for sciences, engineering and medicine need, must have a certificate of HSK band 3 with a score of 180 or above.
Documents to be Submitted:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Learn, How to Write a Good CV
- Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Passport
- Bachelor’s / Master’s academic Certificates.
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- Personal Statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Research proposal
- English Proficiency Certificates.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the scholarships by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships Application Timeline:
The application deadline date to apply for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships is 10th April 2024.
Apply Procedure For Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
Interested Candidates can apply online for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
- The eligible students must go to apply in Education Office of the Chinese Embassy for scholarship opportunities to get admission to Xiamen University.
- Applicants have to complete online application forms at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and then print the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships.
- The Scholarships Application Form must be completed in Chinese or English languages and signed by the applicant.
- Submit all of the application materials to the Education Office of the Chinese Embassy before the deadline date.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.