The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2024 have been offered for International Students. The students who have outclass academic history can apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024. Free study in Germany is a prestigious opportunity for those students who are seeking to pursue their Master’s and PhD Degrees in German universities. The Heinrich Foundation is offering more than 1,000 scholarships in the year 2024. The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships 2023 have been supported and funded by the DAAD Foundation and the Heinrich Boll Foundation. Also Apply For University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia 2024 | Fully Funded RTP Scholarships
The Heinrich Boll Scholarships for international students are very easy to apply. The procedure to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 is very simple. There is no any application fee. In this post, Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships requirements, eligibility criteria and apply procedure will be described completely. The Scholarships in Germany for master’s and PhD will be awarded to those students who have trust in the values of the foundation including the sustainability, ecology, democracy, human rights, self-determination, and justice in the society.
The Heinrich Foundation Scholarships in Europe comes under the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and foreign office. The scholarship will be provided to the student for the entire period of the study program. All students from any country, having any religion are eligible to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 in Germany. The last date to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships is 1st March 2023 or 1st September 2023. Must Read Scholarship in Holland for International Students 2023-24 | Free Study in Holland
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 Description:
- University: Different
- Funded By: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Course level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Scholarships: 1,000
- Scholarship country: Germany
- Deadline Date: 1st March 2023 / 1st September 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Award Benefits For Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023:
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 is a Funded Scholarship program. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
For Masters Studies
For non-EU students, the monthly allowance up to €850 per month and different allowances will be provided. In some cases, tuition fees are possible in Germany.
For EU students, the amount awarded is different. A maximum of €649 per month along with €300 for book costs. The tuition fees will not provided in Germany and admissible to a limited extent in some other countries.This scholarship has been covered for the regular study period can be extended by one semester.
For PhD Studies
Students from outside the EU will be provided with monthly allowance of €1,200 with a €100 of mobility allowance, plus various extra allowances but the tuition fees will not be provided.
For students from the European Union, €1350 per month stipend, plus €100 per month allowance for research costs. There is no tuition fees provided in Germany, but limited fees are provided.
The scholarship is awarded for two years in normal cases but can be extended twice by half a year.
Heinrich Boll Foundation of Germany is offering Two types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarships for Undergraduate and Master’s.
- Promotion Scholarships for PhD Degrees.
Eligibility Criteria For Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023:
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023:
- The candidates must have first or second class school grades and academic records.
- The candidates must have record of the required level of German language (B2 or DSH).
- The candidate have a wide experience in Social Engagement.
- The candidates have connecting with the goals of the Foundation
- The candidate must be responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work.
Documents to be Submitted:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023:
- Application form
- Research proposal
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- Personal statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V) Learn, How to Write a Good CV
- German language proficiency not less than DSH 2 or Level B2.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the scholarship by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
The application deadline to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023 is
1st March 2023 / 1st September 2023.
Apply Procedure For Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023:
Interested Candidates can apply online for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023:
- First of all the candidates have to learn about Heinrich application requirements and the application process.
- Get the information for the Heinrich application procedure and the required documents.
- Now the candidate have to register himself at the online application portal.
- Complete the Online application form carefully and submit all the required documents.