IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme 2022 in Austria:
International Students are advised to apply for the IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme 2022 in Austria. Applicants from all Countries of a nation can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master’s Degree Programs. Scientific advances have provided hitherto unthinkable advantages to the globe. In the late 1800s, Marie Sklodowska-pioneering Curie’s work on radioactivity enabled us to harness the power of the atom, resulting in numerous advantages to humanity. Also Apply: Medicinal Chemistry Positions 2021 in Canada for MSc, PhD
IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme for Female Graduate Students 2022 seeks to expand the number of women in the nuclear profession by fostering a diverse workforce of men and women who contribute to and drive worldwide scientific and technical innovation. The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Programme, titled “ after the founder scientist and twice Nobel Laureate Marie Sklodowska-Curie, aims to inspire and encourage young women to pursue a career in the nuclear field by providing scholarships for Master’s programs and the opportunity to pursue an internship facilitated by the IAEA. Also Check: National Taiwan University of Science Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
Maintaining a competent workforce to promote innovation and productivity is becoming increasingly important as the globe faces pressures from a changing climate, expanding populations, food shortages, and increased energy consumption. Nuclear-related research may assist governments in addressing some of these issues, and the demand for competent people in this sector is strong and will continue to rise. They are also given the option to participate in an internship sponsored by the IAEA for up to 12 months. ILETS are not Required for this fellowship if Your prior educational studies are in the English language. English Language test is required only for those applicants whose previous education is not in English. Never miss this opportunity to study with a full fellowship. Details of this fellowship program are below lines:
Brief Description of IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme 2022:
- Available Degrees: Masters degree program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Marie Skłodowska-Curie
- Scholarship Country: European countries
- Closing Date: 30th September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- Selected candidates receive a scholarship to attend approved colleges for Master’s degrees in nuclear-related disciplines. They will also get the option to participate in a 12-month internship sponsored by the IAEA.
- Scholarships are granted on a yearly basis, with up to 100 female students chosen each year depending on funding availability. Geographic and linguistic variety is taken into account.
For the course of their Master’s degree, the students are granted up to €20,000 in intuition and up to €20,000 in living expenses.
Programs Offered by IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship:
The initiative provides financial assistance to young women planning to study nuclear-related fields such as nuclear engineering, nuclear physics and chemistry, nuclear medicine, isotopic techniques, radiation biology, nuclear safety, nuclear security, and non-proliferation that are relevant to the IAEA’s work to advance the safe, secure, and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology.
Contributors and Donor Countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
Eligibility for Scholarship:
Students from IAEA Member States who satisfy the following entrance conditions are eligible to participate in the IAEA MSCFP:
- Female applicants that have been accepted into or are enrolled in a Master’s degree at a recognized university.
- Applicants with above-average academic qualifications (75 percent or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0) will be given priority.
- Good Academic Record.
- ILETS or TOFEL if Your prior educational course is not in English.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
In addition to the completed online application form, the following documents are required:
- Official university admission letter for the Master’s degree, specifying the nuclear-related field of study and the program’s duration.
- Tuition fees statement/confirmation of tuition expenses
- Photo of a person (resolution higher than 1000 x 1000 pixels)
- TWO referees provided completed reference forms directly to [email protected] (get the form here).
NOTE: Using the MSCFP online application form, all application documents must be provided in English. If you submit papers in their original language, please also provide an authoritative English translation. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The Closing date to apply Online for the IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme 2022 in Austria (40,000 euros per year for Tuition and Living Expenses) is 30th September 2021 For International Citizens.
Application Procedure for IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme 2022:
All the Application process is done digitally. Applicants can apply online by reading all the above-specified instructions and prepared documents required to upload during apply. Students can apply before the deadline to avoid inconvenience. Those who satisfy the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply online through the IAEA MSCFP. The deadline for online applications is September 30, 2021, at 23:59 (Vienna time).