Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 at Toyohashi University [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 at Toyohashi University in Japan. Students of all the Nationalities can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue the Master Degree programs and Doctoral Degree Programs. No Application Fee will be given by the Students for Application Process. All Study in English Language and There is No Need Of ILETS/TOFEL for This Scholarship. All the Academic Fields and Research Specializations like Sciences, life Sciences, Engineering Fields and Computer are available. You can also apply: KAIST Scholarship 2021 in South Korea For International Students [Fully Funded].
Toyohashi University of Technology (TUT) is the Top best University in Japan. It is established in 1976 by the Japan Government. TUT is located in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan. Its Main aim to Prepare Engineers and Researchers to fulfil the future needs of the Society. The National ranking of the TUT is 124 in all over the Japan and the World ranking according to the QS Ranking of Universities is 1838 throughout the World famous Universities. TUT is different study method and all the departments according to latest need of the era. All the Labs of this Universities is Fully equipped.
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship is attract talented Students Every Year from all over the World. Japan Offered lot of Scholarship for developing countries Students that not have enough resources for Higher Studies. Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 at Toyohashi University is Full Scholarship Covers all the Expenses during study in Japan. This is a Golden Opportunity for Students to Study in Japan. Never miss this chance to get scholarship. Complete Details is given below:
Brief Description of Japanese Government Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Masters & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Closing Date: 25th January, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 at Toyohashi University is Full Scholarship Cover all the benefits like Residence, Food, Stipend and Traveling Allowance. Details of Benefits as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Amount of 143,000 JPY Per Month for Research Students.
- Total 144,000 Yen/Month For Master Programs.
- Amount 145,000 Yen/Month for PhD Degree Programs.
- Round Air Tickets Once in Year.
- Application and Admission Fee given by Host University.
- Books Allowances.
- Health Insurance.
Programs Offered by Toyohashi University of Technology:
All the Subjects and Specializations are available at Toyohashi University of Technology for Master and PhD Degrees. The Duration of Master is 2-3 years and For Doctoral Degrees is 3-4 Years. Details are in Below lines:
1.Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
2.Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
3.Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
5.Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
Eligibility For Scholarship:
- Students from all the Nationalities other than Japan are eligible.
- For Master Degree Programs Candidate must have Undergraduate.
- For Doctoral Degree Programs Master should be Completed.
- For Masters age is Not More Than 35 Years and For PhD Age less than 40 Years.
- English Proficiency is required.
- The application guide for International Students
Documents Required For Scholarship:
All the Documents mentioned below are need to be upload during apply online.
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Application Form. Download
- Motivational Letter or Statement of Propose.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal. Download
- For Master Programs official Transcript of Bachelors. and Verified Copy
- For Doctoral Programs Transcript of Masters and Copy.
- Previous Thesis of Research Projects Copy.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Recommendation letters. Download
- Passport for International Students.
- CV or Resume Include all details.
- English Proficiency from last University.
The closing date of Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 at Toyohashi University in Japan is 25th January, 2021. Apply before the Last date.
Application Procedure for Japanese Government Scholarship 2021:
All the Application is Online for Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 at Toyohashi University for Session 2021-22. Interested Students Create account and apply online carefully by read all above instructions.