Leiden University Minerva Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Leiden University Minerva Scholarship 2022 in Netherlands. Foreign aspirants can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, and Master Degree Programs. Participants will not be paid an application fee. At Leiden University, you may apply to undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a wide range of subjects. Also visit ANSO Scholarships in China 2022 for Masters & PhD [Fully Funded].
Leiden University is a Dutch public research university in Leiden. It is the oldest and most prestigious institution of higher education in the Netherlands, having been founded in 1575 by William, Prince of Orange as a gift to the city of Leiden for its resistance against Spanish invasions during the Eighty Years’ War. Leiden University is one of the top institutions in the Netherlands, offering foreign students the option to study in a range of programs with scholarships.
Netherlands Government offered a lot of scholarships and internships for International aspirants each year. Minerva Scholarship Funded Foundation For Leiden University is also one of these scholarships. The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation was created to give scholarships for various study and research initiatives. The MSF, in particular, works to support excellent and unique student initiatives both in the Netherlands and abroad. The Leiden Minerva Student Association established the Minerva Scholarship Fund. In terms of Dutch income tax regulations, the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation is a registered charity (ANBI). The foundation accepts tax-deductible contributions. To be eligible for ANBI designation, donations must fulfill specific requirements. Also, read about Deakin University Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia 2022.
Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 15th April 2022
- Course level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Netherlands
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Leiden University
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing scholarship opportunity TU Delft Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in the Netherlands.
Also visit University Of British Columbia Canada Scholarships 2022.
- This fund will provide you with a sum ranging from 900 to 2000 euros to meet the demands of your project.
- You can use this money to pay the costs of your project’s research as well as your living expenses throughout your stay.
- It is also possible to spend the funds on foreign trips.
- A budget of €900 to €2000 will be allocated to your project. This money can be used for research, living expenses, and international travel, among other things.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Governance and Global Affairs
The fundamental qualifying conditions for this program are as follows.
- To apply to this program, you do not need to be a member of L.S.V Minera.
- You should have a high level of research or study in the Netherlands or abroad.
- In this program, your project should be a research, study, or internship.
- After this assignment, you must submit a final report with appropriate photos and details.
- You must be a Ph.D. student at this university who has already completed the master’s degree program there.
Documents to be Submitted:
All of the mentioned documents beneath must be submitted during the online application process. Details are available in the lines elsewhere here:
- Bachelor’s degrees need a Higher Secondary School Certificate or the equivalent of 12 years of schooling.
- Documents of Bachelor’s Degrees are needed for Master’s Degrees.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- Statement of purpose or motivational letter.
- All applications will be evaluated by the allocation committee (composed of Leiden academics from several disciplines) based on predefined criteria. The relevance of the study and how it will contribute to the progress of academic knowledge are considered during the review process.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be notified (maximum) one month following the application deadline.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English Language proficiency from the prior institute.
- If candidates former degree was not in the English language, you will have to take the ILETS exam.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship program is 15th April 2022, so hurry and fill out the application form, attach all needed papers, and mail it to the address specified.
Apply Procedure for Leiden University Minerva Scholarship:
The international-funded Minerva scholarship fund foundation does not have an online application method. To apply, go to the official website and download the application form. All essential documentation must be included in the application form.
After you’ve completed all of the criteria, submit all of the paperwork via courier to the official address provided.