Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 Apply Online September :
Applicants from all over Pakistan are invited to apply for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 in September. More than 500 Jobs have been announced, related to the project of, “Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme” in Islamabad, Pakistan. The department of, “Ministry of Climate Change” is offering latest Jobs for Master degree Holders in PPS-07 to PPS-11. Eligible candidates can apply online for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs. Also Apply For Yenching Academy Scholarship in China 2023 (Fully Funded)
This is the golden chance for educated and talented candidates to serve this organisation. an attractive salary package will be given to the selected candidates. The starting date to apply online is 29 September 2022 to 13 October 2022. At least 5 years to 8 years experience in relevant fields is required. Although international experience holders will be preferred.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 Description:
- Department: Ministry of Climate Change
- Total No. Positions: 500
- Gender: Male/Female
- Education: 16 years of Education
- Stipend: PKR 157,000 to 600,000 / Monthly
- Country: Pakistan
- Deadline: 13 October 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
List of Ministry of Climate Change Vacancies:
Following positions are available in Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022.
- National Project Director
- Manager GIS
- Deputy Project Directors
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Wildlife Specialist
- Media & Communication
- Admin & Finance
- Surveyor Specialist
- Gender and Communication Officer
- Planning / Procurement Officer
- Admin and Finance Officer
The deadline to apply for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs is 13th October 2022.
Apply Procedure for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022. Follow the given below Steps:-
- Candidates who are fulfilling the criteria must submit their applications through the given website online only.
- Candidates must apply within the given time period i.e from 29 September to 13 October 2022 positively.
- Candidates must register for an account on website for online apply.
- All information given while filling the form, must be correct and clear.
- Make sure you include the necessary papers and personal information.
Terms and Conditions for Apply:-
- Interested/eligible candidates, who fulfil the criteria mentioned against each for the above posts, must apply online through National Job Portal’s official website: https://njp.gov.pk/ within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel as per law.
- The General Age relaxation for a period of 05 years in upper age limit
(except for Sr. No. 1) would be granted as provided in the Federal Government Rules
- Only shortlisted candidates, fulfilling the prescribed requirements, will be called for test/interview.
- Short listed candidates must bring original testimonials at the time of test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill the Advertised Post without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- Information provided in the application forms will be verified. In case any false or forged information, TBTTP, MoCC reserve the right to cancel candidature of any person at any stage.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill any position or cancel the recruitment process.