Scholarships in Thailand For International Students 2023:
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Fully Funded Scholarships in Thailand for International Students 2023 has been invited to the Asian Institute of Technology (AIS) in Thailand to pursue Master’s degree programs. Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) together offer Asian Institute of Technology Scholarships for the academic year 2023. The Master’s scholarships at Thailand university cover full tuition fees, different allowances, accommodation costs, and other charges throughout the period of the program. You Can Also Apply For University of Toronto Canada Scholarships 2023 | Free Scholarships in Canada
This is a golden chance for international students to get scholarships in Thailand universities and to make the future successful and bright. The study fields offered by ADB-JSP scholarship program include business, engineering, transportation, and technology. The Asian Development Bank and Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) 2023 grants funds to needy students who desire to continue their educational degrees in a wide range of subjects like business, economics, science, management, and technology. Read the post carefully to learn, how to apply for a scholarship in Thailand.
The ADB-JSP Scholarships in Thailand at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is a prestigious program with a lot of benefits for those students, who are facing financial problems to pursue their higher studies. Thailand scholarships for international students is covering full tuition fees and accommodation expenses. AIT is providing a broad experience to its scholars along with studies with courses to develop public health, economics, engineering, fundamental sciences, and risk management technology. Did You Read This? Swansea University Scholarships 2023 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in UK
Description of Scholarships in Thailand:
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Host Institute: Asian Institute of Technology (AIS)
- Course level: Master’s Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline Date: 31 March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Danish Government Scholarships 2023-24 | Denmark Government Scholarships
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-24
Available Study Fields:
School of Engineering & Technology:
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management.
School of Environment, Resources, and Development:
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Tropical Management (SERD & SCE)
- Watershed Development & Management (SERD & SCE)
- Environment & Resources Management (SERD & SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
School of Management:
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance.
Scholarships in Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship program. A detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Accommodation Expenses
- Residence Allowances
- Full Tuition Fees Coverage
- Medical and Medical Insurance
- Visa Costs
- Free Economy Air Tickets
- Thesis and Research Allowances
- Books Costs
- Airport Luggage Allowances
Also Visit: UMY Indonesian Scholarships For International Students 2023-24
Eligibility Criteria For ADB-JSP Scholarships in Thailand:
Applicants have to fulfill the given below criteria to apply online for Scholarships in Thailand:
- The applicant students must be citizens of ADB countries. List of ADB countries.
- The students must have an excellent academic history in undergraduate degrees or equivalent.
- Must have a working experience of two years in professional post-graduation.
- The age limit is 35 years old at the time of application. A 10-year of age relaxation will be awarded to senior managers and officials.
- The students must be physically and mentally fit.
- The applying students must be able to write and speak the English language.
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Scholarships in Thailand:
- Degree certificate
- Online Application Form (completed)
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V) Know, How to Write an Excellent CV
- English Proficiency Certificates TOEFL / IELTS.
- Experience Certificate of employment.
- Income Records.
- ADB JSP sheet.
- Research proposal
- Recommendation Letters (two) Click Here
- Personal Statement of the student Click Here to Learn
Important Note: Use our Professional Writing Tips and increase your chances of acceptance for a scholarship. Click Here
The application deadline date to apply for ADB Scholarships in Thailand is 31st March 2023.
Interested Candidates can apply online for Scholarships in Thailand:
- First of all, you have to review the eligibility requirements for the Scholarship.
- Check that you have the nationality of ADB countries.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent.
- Select a Master’s program at AIT (Asian Institute of Technology).
- Complete the scholarship application form carefully.
- Must read the given instructions on the official website of the ADB-JSP Scholarships.
- Submit the scholarship application form with all documents.
- Now the time is to sit and relax. If you have been selected for the scholarship, you will be informed by a notification from ADB and AIT after checking the applications.