Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-24:
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships for 2023-24 have been offered to International Students to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD Degree Programs in China. The most intelligent students from all over the world can apply for Chinese Government CSC Scholarships 2023-24. There are a lot number of scholarships in Xiamen University have been called for international students. The Chinese Government Scholarships for foreign nationals will be in Chinese or English language. It depends upon the degree for which the student has applied in at Xiamen University. You Can Also Apply For UMY Indonesian Scholarships For International Students 2023-24
Xiamen University Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship Program supported by the Ministry of Education of China to attract the outstanding international students from all over the world for graduate studies in China. The duration of studies for Undergraduate is 4-5 Years, for Master’s is 2-3 Years and for PhD degrees is 4 Years prolong. A wide range of study fields are available at the Xiamen University.
Xiamen University is a public research based university, situated in Xiamen, Fujian, China. It has established in 1921. The academic institutions includes faculties of mathematics, chemistry, oceanography, economics, management, law, communication and political science. There are approximately 40,000 students are studying in its 4 campuses and 6 academic divisions. Xiamen University has been ranked at 422nd by the QS World University Rankings 2023 and at 401-500th by the world university rankings of the Times Higher Education as of 2022. Did You Read This? Singapore Scholarship for International Students 2023-24 [SINGA]
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships For International Students Description:
- Scholarship Country: China
- Host Universities: Xiamen University
- Course level: Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline Date: 28 Feb 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Award Benefits For Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships is a Funded Scholarship program. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee coverage
- Health & Medical Insurance of CNY 800 per person per year and CNY 400 per person for programs less than six months
- Accommodation Expenses
- Registration Charges
- Monthly Stipends for Undergraduate is CNY 2,500, for Master’s is CNY 3,000 and for Doctoral Students is CNY 3,500.
Eligibility Criteria For Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health physically and mentally.
- To apply for a Bachelor’s programs, the applicants must have a high school diploma or above and the age limit is 25 years.
- To apply for a Master’s programs, the applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or above and the age limit is 35 years.
- To apply for a Doctoral programs, the applicants must have a Master’s degree or above and the age limit is 40 years.
- To apply for General scholar programs, the applicants must have a high school diploma or above and the age limit is 45 years.
- To apply for Senior scholar programs, the applicants must have a Master’s degree or above and the age limit is 50 years.
- Applicants must have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university in terms of language proficiency and academic ability.
Application Guide to Bachelor’s Programs: https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/Admissions/Undergraduate_Students.htm
Application Guide to Master’s Programs: https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/Admissions/Master_s_Students.htm
Application Guide to Doctoral Programs: https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/Admissions/Doctoral_students.htm
- The students who are not fulfilling the entry requirements of Chinese proficiency level, they have to present the HSK certificate when applying.
- The students applying for humanities, economics, management, law, arts and traditional Chinese medicine need programs, must have a Chinese proficiency certificate of HSK band 4 with a score of 180 or above.
- The students applying for sciences, engineering and medicine need, must have a certificate of HSK band 3 with a score of 180 or above.
Documents to be Submitted:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Learn, How to Write a Good CV
- Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Passport
- Bachelor’s / Master’s academic Certificates.
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter (two) Click Here
- Personal Statement of the student Click Here to Learn
- Research proposal
- English Proficiency Certificates.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the scholarships by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
The application deadline date to apply for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships is 28 Feb 2023.
Apply Procedure For Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
Interested Candidates can apply online for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarships:
- The eligible students must have to apply in Education Office of Chinese Embassy for scholarship opportunity to get admissions in Xiamen University.
- Applicants have to complete online application forms at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and then print the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships.
- The Scholarships Application Form must be completed in Chinese or English languages and signed by the applicant.
- Submit all of the application materials to the Education Office of Chinese Embassy before the deadline date.