Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship 2023 in South Korea. All International Students from Developing Countries are eligible to apply for Shared Prosperity Scholarship. SUNY Korea’s Share Scholarship is very helpful for those students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree Program in Korea, but don’t have enough resources to Study there. Fully Funded Korean Scholarship is available for students from all over the world. Also visit King Abdulaziz University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2023 (Fully Funded).
The Shared Prosperity award will provide funds to get an Undergraduate degree from Korea. This scholarship will include a Full Tuition Fee or Partial Fee, course fees, and free accommodation. This award is an amazing offer for applicants who are residents of developing countries for the session of 2022-23.
The First American University in South Korea was established in March 2012 located in Incheon, Korea. This university is a public leading educational institution for higher education. The main of SUNY Korea is to provide quality education to students from all over the world. It has a wide range of programs for Bachelors’s and postgraduate levels.
To make student’s life smooth on the university journey, the university provides affordable housing on the campus, many scholarships for all national and international students, and diverse student activities. SUNY Korea has facilitated students with high-quality teaching methods. Must read about University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship in Brunei 2023 (Fully Funded).
Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 16th July 2022
- Course level: Bachelors
- Scholarship country: South Korea
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: SUNY Korea
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship 2023 for International Students will cover the following expenses to get a bachelor’s degree from South Korea.
- Full Tuition Fee or Partial Fee depending upon the candidate’s academic achievements.
- It will provide all course fee
- Free accommodation on campus
Eligibility Requirements for Shared Prosperity Scholarship:
- Candidates from Developing Countries are eligible to apply for the award.
- Available Courses: All bachelor’s degree programs are available at University.
- To be eligible for the Korean Award applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have high achieving high school record or equivalent
- Must have high achievement in standardized tests
- Must provide evidence of leadership, special talents or interests, and other personal qualities through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and other non-academic pursuits.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Documents Required: Applicants have to provide the following documents while given the application for admission: Copy of Passport, Pre-qualification Degree, Academic transcripts, A Statement, and English Language Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To secure admission to SUNY Korea for a bachelor’s Degree Program, students must have a high achieving high school record or equivalent.
- Language Proficiency: English Language Proficiency Certificate is required to apply for admission. And this requirement is different for every course.
The last date to apply for Shared Prosperity International Scholarship 2023 in South Korea is 16th July 2022.
Apply Procedure for Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship?
After applying for any undergraduate degree program at SUNY Korea, all the students will automatically be considered for Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship 2023 for International Students. The link to the Official Advertisement is given below: