The University of Tokyo ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan
International Students are advised to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan. Students from all corners of the world can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master’s Degree Programs. The University of Tokyo offers master’s degree programs in almost all academic disciplines and majors via the ADB Scholarship program. To apply for the prize, there is no application fee. The bursary is for a time period of two years. Must Check: Clarendon Scholarship 2022 at Oxford University in the UK [Fully Funded]
The University of Tokyo, located in Tokyo, Japan, was founded in 1877. It is the country’s first public research university. The institution has about 30,000 national and foreign students enrolled. Students were helped by the university in terms of education quality and other things. This university has produced some outstanding leaders. The University of Tokyo is ranked first in Asia and Japan, as well as 26th in the globe. Study Abroad for FREE: HAW Hamburg Scholarships 2021 in Germany [Funded]
The Japanese government offers the ADB-JSP Scholarship, which is coordinated by the Asian Development Bank. This scholarship will pay all costs associated with a two-year degree program. The Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022 is open to all international students from ADB member countries who wish to study at the University of Tokyo in Japan. ADB Scholarship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for students from all over the world to pursue their Master’s Degree at one of Japan’s top universities. This is the most well-known program, with around 300 scholarships granted each year. For the school year 2022-23, an ADB Fully Funded Scholarship is offered. Never miss this chance to study with a fully funded Scholarship in the top-ranked university of Japan.
Brief Description of the University of Tokyo ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan:
- Available Degrees: Master Degree Programs
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Tokyo
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Closing Date: 10th December 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must Check: Global Peace Summit Turkey 2021 Conference in Turkey Fully Funded
Study Abroad for FREE: Imperial College London President’s Scholarships in the UK 2022-23
The University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2022 is a full-fledged scholarship for international students at the University of Tokyo in Japan. It will cover all of the costs associated with studying abroad. The following is a list of ADB Scholarship funds:
- The full tuition fee will be paid.
- Housing allowance is included in the free housing subsistence allowance.
- Medical and Accident Insurance for Students
- Allowance for Air Travel Tickets in Economy Class.
- Luggage Allowance, Visa Fees, and Airport Taxes
- Allowance for thesis/research Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Fees,
- Postage, Communications, Binding Fees, Local Travel Fees, and Out-of-Town Trip accommodation
Programs Offered by the University of Tokyo Japan:
Aspirants can apply in one of the following study areas while applying for ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo:
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
Must Check: ILRI Paid Internship in Kenya For International Students 2021
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicants must be citizens of member countries of the Asian Development Bank.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record is required.
- At the time of application, you must have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (earned after completing a university degree).
- You must be under the age of 35 at the time of application. In certain cases, the age limit for programs designed for senior officials and managers is 45 years old.
- Accept the offer to return to your home country once the program is done.
- A bachelor’s degree from an approved educational institution equivalent to a bachelor’s degree provided at the University of Tokyo is required for admission to a master’s program.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Academic transcript or a duplicate of one from a prior institute.
- Degree Certificate or a duplicate of it from a prior institution.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Tokyo ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan is 10th December 2021 For International Citizens. Study Abroad for FREE: Gates Cambridge Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK 2022
Application Procedure for the University of Tokyo ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan:
In Japan, there is no online application for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2022. Prepare all of the above-mentioned application materials and mail them to the following address:
- The Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at the University of Tokyo has an International Liaison Office.
- Phone: +81 4 7136 4558 Room 120,
- Building 5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
- Chiba 277-8563 Japan
For further information about the scholarship and the application procedure, please see the Official Advertisement link below.