Pakistani/AJ&K Students are advised to apply for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship in China 2024. Fully Funded Scholarships are available to students from all across Pakistan and AJ&K who wish to study Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD Degree Programs. There won’t be an application fee for students. Scholars at all levels pursuing a wide range of academic programs in science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, economics, legal studies, administration, education, history, literature, philosophy, fine arts, etc. are included in designated Chinese universities. You Can Also Apply For OIST Research Internship 2024 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Japan
The Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC), a government agency in China, is providing Pakistani students with the opportunity to pursue studies in Chinese universities in an effort to enhance the two countries’ educational relations. The HEC of Pakistan is the nominating body for these scholarships in the name of the Govt. for the academic year 2024–2025.
The People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of Education has tasked the China Scholarship Council (CSC) with overseeing and enrolling applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship Programme. Eligible candidates may apply for scholarships for undergraduate/bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral/PhD programmes in the relevant fields of study. IELTS is not required for this award if your most recent coursework was in English. Don’t pass up this chance to receive complete scholarships for your studies. All the details are provided: Don’t Miss To Apply For Austrian Government Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded] | Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships
HEC Chinese Government Scholarships Description:
|Undergraduate, Master & PhD
|Who is Eligible?
|15th January 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Chang Gung University Scholarships in Taiwan 2024 [Fully Funded] | Apply Online For Free
- The List of Scholarships Due in December 2023 | Scholarships With Deadlines in December
- Fulbright USA Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded] | Apply Online For Free
- Guangxi Normal University Scholarships 2024 in China [Fully Funded] | Apply Online For Free CSC Scholarships
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Financial Coverage:
Funds for tuition. The host university will make full use of the tuition money. The HEC Chinese Government Scholarships may involve financing for student programmes, administrative expenses, and education.
- Accommodation: Each awardee has a free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- Monthly Stipend: as per the Govt. of China. Program with Grants.
- Students at undergraduate level: CNY 2,500 a month (Min)
- Students with a Master: CNY 3,000 per month (Min)
- Students with a PhD: CNY 3,500 per month (Min)
- Expenditure on Travel: The cost of travel will be borne by the scholarship recipients themselves. HEC won’t be required to pay anything.
- Medical Allowances.
Programs Offered by HEC Chinese Government Scholarships:
The duration of a Bachelor’s degree is 4-5 years, the duration of a Master’s degree is 2-3 years and the duration of a Doctoral degree is 3-4 years. All Academic Areas are available for Pakistani students in all Undergraduate, Master’s and doctoral Scholarship disciplines in China. All subjects, including agriculture, medicine, research, engineering, economics, legal sciences, management, education, history, literature, philosophy, and fine arts, are offered as HEC Chinese Government Scholarships at various universities around China.
|Majors Subject Study Duration
|Chinese Language Course Duration
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
All requirements explained below need to be fulfilled for the online application for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must be residents of Pakistan/AJ&K. Holders with dual nationality are not qualified to apply.
- Applicants are expected to be in good health.
- It is not appropriate for students with unfinished degrees to register at the closing date of the application.
- Undergraduate program candidates must have intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC qualification (12 years) and must be under the age of 25 at the time of admission.
- Applicants for a Master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) at the time of admission and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for a PhD/Doctoral program must hold a Master’s degree in MS/MPhil (17/18 years) at the time of admission and be under the age of 40 years.
- Applicants must not avail themselves of any other scholarship during this period.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Required Documents:
Students who want to apply for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarships in China 2024, must have to upload the following documents during the online application:
- A signed copy of the HEC application form and the bank’s original charge receipt/deposit slip in a separate spiral-bound folder. Nothing more to add to this sort of writing.
- Copy of the signed application form of the CSC application portal along with the following document;
- Attested copies of all educational records, CNIC or B-form, Domicile, IBCC Equivalence Certificate and HEC Equivalence, where applicable, can also be forwarded to HEC.
- Short CV or Resume. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship
- The Physical Test Report for Foreigners (Download) must be completed in English on a photocopy. (The applicant should keep the original copy.) According to the Chinese government, physical examinations must include everything found in the Physical Examination Record, including basic blood test results for foreign nationals.
- Regulation. Forms that are incomplete or lack the official hospital stamp, the attending physician’s signature, or the applicant’s enclosed photo are deemed void. When scheduling a physical examination, keep in mind that the results are only good for six months.
- Non-criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate) not more than six months prior to the date of submission.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal for MS and PhD Only. How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal for an Abroad Scholarship
- Motivational Letter or Statement of Propose or Cover Letter. Tips To Write a Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- Only PhD & Master candidates are requested, and two original letters of recommendation/reference written by professors or associate professors of the previous institution. If the applicants have already obtained tentative approval from professors at Chinese universities, please include the corresponding Professor/Potential Supervisor recommendation/reference letter as one of the two letters of recommendation/reference. Check Here: Sample of recommendation/reference letters
- Apply to target universities for a pre-admission letter (optional) to Masters & PhD before sending an online application, if applicable.
- English Proficiency from last Attended University.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarships for international students. Click Here
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 is 15th January 2024.
Application Procedure For HEC Chinese Government Scholarship:
The details contained in the online application and the records annexed must be accurate, valid and right.
- Apply online to: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ Deposit Rs. 500/-via bank deposit slip in HEC online account No. 17427900133401 at Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad and for the HEC online application form to be successfully submitted, upload the identical slip to the HEC site. The fee can be deposited in an online HEC account from any HBL branch in Pakistan.
- After successful submission of the document to the HEC site, hold a printed copy signed by you.
- Send an online application to the CSC portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ or http://www.csc.edu.cn by service Type: A and Agency No.5861. Download the completed application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council portal, print and keep a signed copy with you.
- For more guidance on the Chinese Authorities. Please check the website of the Chinese Embassy http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/t1839130.htm and fill in the Chinese Government. The online scholarship application process on the CSC site cautiously.
- Submission of web applications to the CSC & HEC platform is obligatory. In the event of non-submission of the form on any of the two portals referred to above, no application shall be accepted.
Note: Hard copies of the applications at this point are not needed. By-hand or incomplete/saved portal applications would not be submitted in any case.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.