Pakistani Students are advised to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS) For PhD Fully Funded Scholarships 2023. Students from all over Pakistan can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue PhD Degrees all over the world. No Application Fee will be charged to students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business and management and Development are available. You Can Also Apply For BRAC University Scholarship 2023 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Bangladesh
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a scheme to build opportunities for talented students for boys and girls controlled by government of Punjab. The programme was initiated in 2008 and Punjab’s Chief Minister declared a scholarship every year for students who want to get higher studies but do not have ample assets to pursue this program.
The main branch of the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is located in Lahore. The primary aim of this initiative is to create a critical mass of talented young people by supplying talented students with scholarships for the advancement of society. There are many other students who have won and achieved in their life with this scholarship. In their profession and in culture, they have reached excellent positions.
As every previous year, the Chief Minister of Punjab invites the Post Graduate (PhD) Scholarship Programs through the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Scheme. Qualified male and female Pakistani nationals who have obtained admissions at the world’s Top 50 QS Ranking (subject-wise) universities are invited to apply. In the area of Life Sciences & Medicine/ Engineering & Technology/ Natural Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Arts & Humanities and much more, the Completely Funded International PhD Scholarship Program is invited.
Any area in which a PhD scholarship is announced is a positive one. By completing your PhD in any of these fields, you can build up your career. The most fascinating thing is that if you build your safe seat in the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) scheme, you don’t have to think about the cost. But this is only possible if you are able to win a seat in the Chief Minister’s Merit Scholarship Program (CMMS). Complete Details are in Below Lines: Did You Read This? TDTU Graduate Scholarship in Vietnam 2023 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Vietnam
Chief Minister Merit Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||All over the globe|
|Host Institute||Top 50 Universities of the World|
|Course Level||PhD Degree Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||Pakistani Students|
|Deadline Date||14th April 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
PhD Scholarships awarded under Chief Minister Merit Scholarships 2023 are entirely financed and compensate for the following costs:
- 100% Tuition fees
- Boarding and Lodging (as per approved rates)
- Health Insurance
Study Programs Offered by Chief Minister Merit Scholarships:
All the Programs Are Available For Doctoral Degrees All over the World’s Top 50 Universities.
- Engineering & Technology
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences & Humanities/ Arts
For complete details: Visit the Link
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The eligibility criteria for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships for Pakistani students are appended below:
- Credible PhD admission opportunity In one of the World’s Top 50 QS Rated (Subject Wise) Universities, in chosen subject areas https://www.peef.org.pk/CMMS
- Not lesser than 60% of the college career marks.
- Declared monthly family income is equivalent to or less than Rs. 20,000/-. (including self, spouse and parents).
- Up to 35 years of age on 31 March 2021.
- In the past, no overseas scholarships were used.
- The scholarship shall be accepted in the year for which it is granted and the award shall not be postponed until the next year.
- Pakistani citizens are qualified to apply; both men and women are eligible.
Note: Permanent/regular faculty members of Pakistan’s public sector teaching/educational institutions are not entitled to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS).
The following documents are required to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24:
- Copy of valid PhD admission offer for fall 2021 admission.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- Copy of Passport.
- Attested copies of all educational testimonials.
- CV/ Resume. How to Write a CV
- Copy of Synopsis/ Research Proposal.
- Income affidavit on the legal document (Sample attached with application form).
- Copy of last paid utility bills (Electricity, gas and phone).
- Attested copy of domicile.
- Copy of last month’s pay slips (Self/ parents/ guardian if applicable).
- Three passport-size photographs (White background)
- Any other supporting document is needed to validate the evidence set out in the application form.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships. Click Here
The last Date for submission of applications to PEEF Office for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS) For Foreign PhD Scholarships is 14th April 2023.
Application Procedure for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships Scholarships:
- Secure admission to the Top 50 QS Universities of the world ranked (subject-wise) in the chosen subject areas as described above.
- Download the Scholarship application form from Here: Download
- Send a duly submitted application form to PEEF by the due date.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.