International Students are advised to apply for the Nanjing University Chinese Government CSC Scholarships 2024 in China. Students from all over the world can apply for a Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master’s Degree Programs, and PhD Degrees Programs. No Application Fee will be charged to students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available. The scholarship is available for the most talented students to study for free in China. Students! Don’t Miss Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships 2024 in China [Fully Funded]
Applications for the 2024 Nanjing University China Scholarships are now open. Nanjing University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship in China. In 2023, 20,000 scholarships were announced in China. Full-time bachelor’s, master’s degree, or PhD degree programs can be extended to all foreign applicants. Under the close guidance of the Chinese Ministry of Education, Nanjing University is one of the top five universities in China. Details are given below:
Nanjing University is one of the key comprehensive universities in China and operates directly under the Ministry of Education. The university dates back to 1902, when Xinjiang Normal School was established, and then grew into Liangjiang Normal School, Nanjing Higher Normal School, Southeast National University, Zhongshan Fourth University, and Central National University.
Currently, Nanjing University consists of two campuses with a combined area of more than 3,600 mu, one in Glu and the other in Poko (approximately 600 acres). It is one of the largest universities in China, with excellent campuses and new facilities for teaching and learning. Nanjing University Nanjing is one of the largest public universities in mainland China. In the QS Global World University Rankings 2021, it is number 124. You Can Also Apply For ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China [Fully Funded]
Nanjing University Chinese Government CSC Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||Nanjing University|
|Course Level||Undergraduate, Master’s & PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||20 January 2024|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Ottawa University Scholarships 2024 in Canada [Funded]
- Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024 in Thailand [Fully Funded]
- UST Scholarships 2024 in South Korea [Fully Funded]
- AIT Scholarships 2024-25 in Thailand [Fully Funded]
The Nanjing University Chinese Government CSC Scholarships 2024 in China is a scholarship program for foreign students in China that is entirely funded. It would cover the following things:
- There is No Application Fee.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Health/Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Stipend
- Bachelors Degree: RMB 2,500/Month
- Master’s Degree: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree: 3,500 RMB/Month
Offered Study Programs:
As mentioned above, the Nanjing University Chinese Government CSC Scholarships 2024 in China have 86 undergraduate programs, 27 master’s programs, and 43 doctoral programs.
For a List of Programs: Visit Link
- The Applicant who is applying for a Bachelors Program should have an age limit of 18-25 years.
- The applicant who is applying for a Master’s Degree should be under 34 and must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- The age of the applicant should be under 40 who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree.
Documents to be Submitted:
During the online application, all documents listed below must be submitted in order to apply for Nanjing University Chinese Government CSC Scholarships 2024 in China. Details are mentioned below lines:
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- A scanned copy of the passport.
- Highest notarized diploma (Chinese/English or Chinese/English notarized).
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or Chinese/English, notarized).
- Two Recommendations Letter Click Here
- In China, the applicant’s study proposal (in Chinese or English) How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal for an Abroad Scholarship
- Chinese/English proficiency certificate (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Two copies of the Highest Graduation Certificate.
- Record as non-criminal (within 5 months).
- A copy of the form of the physical test.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the Nanjing University Chinese Government CSC Scholarships 2024 in China. Click Here
Nanjing University Chinese Government CSC Scholarships Application Timeline:
The deadline to apply for the Nanjing University Chinese Government CSC Scholarship is 20 January 2024.
Study Abroad on University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarships 2024 in the USA
Apply Procedure For Nanjing University Chinese Government CSC Scholarships:
Two online applications should be submitted by applicants: one on the CSC website and the other on the China International Student Support Portal at NJU. Below is the basic protocol.
Step 1: (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/) Register and request on the CSC website. If you have completed the online application form (for Agency No., please fill in “10284”; for Program Sort, please select “B”; for Major, please select Chinese Language or Library and Information Studies), click on the “Submit” button and download the application form.
Step 2: Register and contribute to the Foreign Student Support Scheme of NJU’s China: http://istudy.nju.edu.cn/. (Please pick ‘CSC Scholarship’ for the form of the program).
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.