Hello Friends! The call for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in the UK for 2024 is open now for all international candidates from Commonwealth countries for Master’s Degrees in the UK. The students who desire to continue their higher educations in the UK can apply for Fully Funded Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in 2024. Students who have excellent academic records in previous studies and can not get admission to foreign universities due to financial issues can apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in the UK. The Commonwealth Master’s scholarships have been offered for the educational benefit of students from underdeveloped, poor and lower-income commonwealth countries of the world. Also, Visit Griffith University Scholarships in Australia 2024 [Fully Funded] | Apply Online For Free
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Program for 2024 in the UK comes under the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission which holds the responsibilities of managing and provisioning Government Scholarships. The aim of this commission is to achieve the missions and promotions of the vision of the UK Government to commence the commitment of development towards the Commonwealth countries. For this purpose, such international scholarship programs have been introduced to attract the best and most talented students towards UK universities for the development and prosperity of other nations and the safety of the national interests of the UK.
This fully funded Commonwealth scholarship program is a milestone for fellow candidates for learning and coordination. It provides the chance for interaction between the fellows of new and former candidates of the Commonwealth Share Scholarships program. The fellows of the program get the knowledge to research each other and coordinate on the different educational issues and their ultimate solutions. Students! Don’t Miss To Apply For East China Normal University Scholarships in China 2024 [Fully Funded] | Free SGS Scholarships
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Host Institute||Top Universities of the UK|
|Course Level||Master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||14 December 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded]
- Cambridge University MBA Scholarships in the UK 2024 | Free Study in the UK
- Singapore Scholarships For International Students 2024 [SINGA]
- University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia 2024 | Fully Funded RTP Scholarships
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in the UK is a Full Free Scholarship program for International Students from all over the world. Details of the covered expenses are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Free Air Tickets.
- Monthly Stipend of £1,347.
- For the students studying in the London Metropolitan area universities, the Monthly Stipend is £1,652.
- Clothing Allowance.
- The thesis cost if applicable.
- A travel grant in the UK or overseas.
- Costs for the TB test.
- Free Visa.
- Child allowance of £529 per month and £131 per month for a second or third child under the age of 16 years.
- A special disability grant will be provided after a full examination and assessment for disabled candidates.
List of UK Universities Offering Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
- Aberystwyth University
- Aston University
- Bangor University
- Bishop Grosseteste University
- Bath Spa University
- Birkbeck, University of London
- Birmingham City University
- Brunel University London
- Cardiff University
- City, University of London
- Coventry University
- Cranfield University
- De Montfort University
- Durham University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Harper Adams University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Imperial College London
- Keele University
- King’s College London
- Kingston University
- Lancaster University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool Hope University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- London South Bank University
- Loughborough University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Newcastle University
- Northumbria University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Open University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Plymouth University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Royal Veterinary College
- Sheffield Hallam University
- SOAS, University of London
- St George’s, University of London
- Swansea University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University College London
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Bath
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bradford
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Chester
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of East London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Hull
- University of Kent
- University of Leeds
- University of Leicester
- University of Lincoln
- University of Liverpool
- University of Manchester
- University of Northampton
- University of Nottingham
- University of Oxford
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Reading
- University of Roehampton
- University of St Andrews
- University of Salford
- University of Sheffield
- University of Southampton
- University of Stirling
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
- University of the West of England
- University of Warwick
- University of Westminster
- University of West London
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Worcester
- University of York
Eligible Countries For Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Helena
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility Criteria For Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
- The candidates belonging to Commonwealth countries or have been given refugee status by any of the given Commonwealth countries are eligible.
- The candidates of British Protected Persons can apply.
- The candidate with an honours degree.
- The candidate must have a relevant Master’s degree.
- The candidate can study in the UK from September 2024.
- The candidate must not have studied for one academic year in the UK or any other high-income country.
- The candidate is ineligible to study in a UK university without a Commonwealth grant.
- Master’s degrees require transcripts from bachelor’s degrees.
- It is necessary for foreign students to have a passport.
- A concise curriculum vitae or resume. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship
- A motivational letter or a statement of purpose (a document outlining your reasons for wanting to undertake something) Tips To Write a Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- A Study Plan for a master’s thesis study. How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal for an Abroad Scholarship
- It is necessary to provide two recommendation letters. Click Here
- English proficiency certificate from the former school.
Important Note: You can learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase your chances of acceptance for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships. Click Here
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Application Timeline:
The deadline to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for 14 December 2023 for international students
Apply Procedure For Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships. Follow the given below Steps will be helpful:
- The candidates can apply online for the Commonwealth Scholarship on the web Portal.
- Firstly find the relevant and desired course from the list given.
- Then choose a university from the given list.
- Every university has its own requirements.
- The university does not require an English Proficient Certificate, which must be confirmed before, nominating for the scholarship without an English language Test via email.
- The candidates can apply for more than one university and more than one program, but have to choose only one university and program if someone gets the scholarship.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.