It is encouraged that international students apply for the 2024 Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France. Students can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to study Undergraduate Degree Programs and Master’s Degree Programs from all countries, including those outside of Europe. There will be no application cost for applicants. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Public Policy, Arts, Marketing, Engineering, Computer, Public Management, European affairs, environmental policy, and Economic Law, as well as management and Development subjects, are available. Please Check: SMART Scholarships 2024 in the USA [Fully Funded]
The Francian Government offers a lot of Scholarships for International Students every year. One of these scholarships is the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France (Funded) Scholarship. Both domestic and international students are eligible for this scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all expenses while studying in France. If Your last education is in the English language, IELTS is not Required for these grants. For those students whose previous education is not in English, an English Language test is required. Never pass up the opportunity to attend school for free. Complete Details in the below lines:
Science Po University is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1872 and located in France. The National Ranking of Science Po University is 2ndd among all France Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 242nd Number. Science Po University offers both domestic and foreign students a high-quality education. This university provides an excellent learning atmosphere as well as fully equipped labs. Also, Visit: ISO LOMSO Fellowships 2024 in South Africa [Fully Funded]
Emile Boutmy Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||Science Po University|
|Course Level||Undergraduate and Masters Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||3rd December 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- University of Illinois Springfield Scholarships 2024 in the USA
- University of Houston Hawk Scholarships 2024 in the USA
- Sharda University Scholarships 2024 in India [Fully Funded]
- World Bank Junior Professional Associate JPA Program 2024
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of France during the Study under Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France. International Students get the following benefits:
Bachelors Degree Scholarship:
- Annual tuition for a three-year undergraduate degree is €13,000.
- Scholarship for a three-year undergraduate degree worth €8,800 each year.
- €6,000 per year in tuition grants for the three-year undergraduate programme.
- Scholarship awards for a three-year undergraduate programme of €3,600 each.
- In exceptional circumstances, undergraduate students may get up to 19,000 euros in tuition fees for three years.
Masters Degree Scholarship:
- The tuition for a master’s degree that takes two years to complete is covered by an annual stipend of €12,200.
- The short Emile scholarship must be applied for in the “Financial Information” part of the student’s academic programme.
Programs Offered by Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
The Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France (Funded) are accessible in all academic fields. There are 23 dual degrees and 27 master’s degree programmes at Science Po. Undergraduate students receive the scholarship for three years, while graduate students receive it for two years. Every subject is taught in English. Details of programs in below:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs
- Master in European Affairs
- Master in Public Policy
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
- Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing: Art de Vivre and Modern Luxurious Lifestyle
Sciences Po Law School
- Master in Economic Law
Sciences Po Urban School
- Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
Sciences Po Doctoral School
- Master in Economics
To be eligible for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France, all requirements and conditions listed below have been satisfied.
- All international and non-European students are welcome.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- The applicant must provide justification for their request for the prize in the application.
- Applicants for undergraduate scholarships must provide all past transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, a copy of their diploma, and a certificate.
- Priority is given to students who engage in social activities and offer charitable services.
The following Documents need to be uploaded during the digital application for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France. Details are below lines:
- A higher Secondary School Certificate or the equivalent of 12 Years of Education is needed for Bachelor Programmes.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship or a Job
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose. How To Write a Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- For Master’s Only Study Plan or Research Proposal is required. Learn, How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal for an Abroad Scholarship
- Two Recommendation Letters. Click Here
- English proficiency certification from the prior institution.
- You must take the IELTS if your prior degree was not in English.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France. Click Here
Emile Boutmy Scholarships Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France is as follows:
- Students from international secondary schools have till this date to apply for the undergraduate program: to be verified.
- Students from French secondary schools have till this date to apply for the undergraduate program: to be verified.
- Master’s program submission deadline is December 3, 2023.
After the deadline, no application requests will be entertained.
Application Procedure For Emile Boutmy Scholarships:
There is an online application process in France for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France. Students can apply online by reading all the above guidelines and preparing the documents required to upload during application. By clicking the “Apply Now” link on the university’s website, candidates can sign up and start the online application process. Before the deadline, students may apply.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.