GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 in Switzerland
International Students are advised to apply for GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland 2022. Nationwide applicants can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master Degree Programs and Diploma Studies. Their plan for the years 2021-2025 is to assure the center’s flexibility by altering human sensibility through timely training of human specialists and performing relevant research on the topics researched in the area. Must-Visit: Doctoral researcher positions in the VIPER in Germany 2021
GCHS is a one-of-a-kind educational, research, and policy platform for humanitarian action. A collaboration between the Institute for Graduate International Studies and Development and the University of Geneva, two of the world’s most prestigious educational institutions. They recognize that existing and future humanities professionals have access to evidence-based knowledge of the past and present, allowing them to better react to people’s needs during times of crisis. The Center for Humanitarian Experts’ purpose is to enhance capacity and performance to effectively react to global humanitarian issues via research, training, coordination, and human exchange. Its goal is to contribute to modern humanity’s critical contemplation to affect good changes in the human system. Study Abroad: Ambassador Scholarship 2021 at Sharda University in India Funded
Every year, the Swiss government offers a large number of scholarships to candidates from all around the world. One of these scholarships is the GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland 2022. Overseas as well as domestic students are eligible to apply for this bursary. It is a fully-funded scholarship that pays for all of your costs while you study in Switzerland. If your most recent schooling was in English, ILETS is not required for this scholarship. Only aspirants whose preceding educational instruction medium was not in English are obliged to take an English Language exam. Don’t pass up the chance to study in Switzerland with a full scholarship. Complete details are available in the sections below:
Brief Description of GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland 2022:
- Available Degrees: Master Degree & Diploma Studies
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Geneva Center of humanitarian Studies
- Scholarship Country: Switzerland
- Closing Date: OPEN NOW
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must-Visit: IST-BRIDGE fully funded fellowship 2021 in Austria
Also Visit: Destination Australia Scholarships 2021 at University of Tasmania Australia
One of their aims is for students in middle- and low-income nations to be able to work and get humanitarian education without financial barriers. Many students with various scholarships are presently enrolled at GCHS.
Currently, GCHS provides three categories of benefits:
- Scholarship that covers the cost of living in Geneva for four months as well as the whole MAS program.
- A four-month scholarship that covers the cost of living in Geneva but does not pay tuition.
- A four-month study scholarship in Geneva that does not include any living expenses.
It should be noted that MAS and DAS scholarships need a minimum tuition contribution of CHF 1000.
Programs Offered by GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland 2022:
Under the GCHS Scholarships, two-degree programs are available: –
(DAS-30 ECTS Action)
- Advanced Diploma in Humanitarian Studies (MAS-60 ECTS)
- Master of Science in Humanitarian Action
Study in the USA: Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA 2021
Eligibility for Scholarship:
For GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland 2022, all of the requirements listed below are met.
- Benefits are awarded to all international students.
- Undergraduate education is required for master’s degree programs.
- This bursary is open to nations with low or moderate income.
- Excellent academic performance.
- If your prior education was not in English, you will need to take the IELTS or TOFEL.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
During the online application process to apply for GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland 2022, all of the documents listed below must be requested. The following lines provide more information:
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s Degrees are needed for Master’s Degrees.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- Statement of purpose or motivational letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- The final institute issued an English Proficiency Certificate.
- If your prior degree was not in English, you will need to take the IELTS exam.
Varying degree programs take different amounts of time to complete. MAS will take place between September 8, 2022, and October 31, 2023. DAS will run from September 8, 2022, until December 12, 2022.
Both initiatives are scheduled to begin in October 2021.
Must-Visit: Ph.D. Positions in Empowering Digital Media in Germany 2021
Application Procedure for GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland 2022:
Students from low-income and “low-middle-income” countries are eligible for this award. Please double-check the completion date of your degree program. By filling out the Online Application, applicants may ensure that all of their information is correct. You should click the option that says “I’m ready to apply for the scholarship.” GCHS is offering a scholarship. You’ll also need to think about other financial options if you want to continue your study.