International Students are advised to apply for SUSS Scholarships in Singapore for the 2024-25 sessions. Applicants from worldwide can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs. There is no registration cost for candidates. There are courses in all the major topics and specialisations, including social sciences, accounting, finance, computer, business, supply chain management, and marketing. You Can Also Apply For GCHS Scholarships in Switzerland 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
The Singaporean government offers many scholarships to foreign students each year. One of these scholarships is the SUSS Temasek Foundation Sunburst Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore 2024–25. Both domestic and international students may apply for this grant. It is a fully financed scholarship that pays for all costs associated with attending school in Singapore. If your most recent education was in English, IELTS is not necessary for this award. If your most recent educational experience was in English, IELTS is not required for these awards. Never miss the chance to attend school in Singapore for free. complete the information in the lines below:
Singapore’s SUSS Temasek Foundation Sunburst is a top-ranked public research university that was founded in 2017. The Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) is Singapore’s sixth autonomous university. The primary areas of interest for SUSS are degree programmes in the social sciences. A once-in-a-lifetime chance to pursue any course of study in Singapore on a scholarship is provided to ASEAN students by the Singapore University of Social Sciences. A world-class university that offers quality education is SUSS Temasek Foundation Sunburst. This university has excellent lab facilities in addition to a great academic atmosphere. Students Must Apply For Boston University Scholarships in USA 2024 [Fully Funded]
SUSS Scholarships in Singapore Description:
|Host Institute||Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)|
|Course Level||Undergraduate Degree Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||15 March 2024|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- ICMS Scholarships in Australia 2024 [Fully Funded]
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
- Global UGRAD Exchange Program in the USA 2024 [Fully Funded]
- Danish Government Scholarships 2024 | Denmark Free Scholarships
The Singaporean government covered every expense for the chosen students while they studied there on SUSS Scholarships. International Students get the following benefits:
- Tuition fees and approved charges
- Living allowance
- Approved overseas exchange program grant
- Learning journey (within Singapore)
- For ASEAN students who want to spend four years studying abroad in their native nation but whose families do not remain in Singapore, SUSS offers economic class scholarships.
Programs Offered by Singapore University of Social Sciences:
All the Academic Fields are available at SUSS Temasek Foundation Sunburst. The duration of an undergraduate Degree is 4-5 years. Details of study programs under SUSS Scholarships in Singapore in below:
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Public Safety and Security
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management
For SUSS Scholarships in Singapore, all standards and prerequisites have been satisfied.
- Open to all full-time undergraduate students with advanced degrees and leadership (permanent students/international students from Singapore and ASEAN nations).
- Bachelor programs require a higher secondary school diploma or 12 years of education.
- Good Academic Record.
- If your recent schooling is not in English, IELTS, or TOEFL.
All the Documents listed below need to be uploaded during the electronic application for SUSS Scholarships in Singapore. Details are below lines:
- A Higher Secondary School Certificate Equivalent to 12 Years of Education is needed for Bachelor Programs.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV. How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship or a Job
- Passport-size photo.
- A scanned Copy of the CNIC of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of CNIC of aspirants’ guardians.
- All documents should be Scanned and attested.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose. Free Tips To Write Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose for Scholarships 2023
- Two Recommendation Letters. Click Here
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- IELTS is necessary if your last degree was not in English.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for SUSS Scholarships in Singapore by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
SUSS Scholarships in Singapore Closing Date:
The Closing date to apply Online for the SUSS Scholarships in Singapore 2024-25 Fully Funded is 15 March 2024.
Please Visit: Indiana University Bloomington Scholarships in USA 2024
Application Procedure For SUSS Scholarships in Singapore:
You must submit your application online as part of the scholarship application procedure. The final list of candidates who will be invited to the interview will be sent to the applicants. Before submitting an application for the fellowship, new students must first submit a digital application for admission. Only those who are selected will be contacted through email. No explanation will be provided if an applicant is not chosen; the Student Awards Committee of SUSS’s decision is final and binding. The appeal will not be considered.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.