International Students and citizens of China are advised to apply for Peking University Scholarships in China for the academic year 2023-24. Students from all around the world, including China, Hong Kong and Taiwan can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s Degree Programs. There will be No Application Fee. All of the major areas and specialisations, including management and development topics, are offered, including social sciences, the arts, economics, engineering, computer science, business, law, and society. You can also apply for Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme in China 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
Each year, the Chinese government gives numerous scholarships to international students. One of these renowned scholarships is the YENCHING ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP AT PEKING UNIVERSITY CHINA. Any student from anywhere in the world is eligible to apply for this award. It is a fully funded scholarship that pays for all of the costs associated with studying in China. IELTS is not necessary for this scholarship if your primary language of instruction is English. Students who have an education not in English require the English language test. Never miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship at a Top-ranked university in China. Complete Details in the below lines:
PEKING UNIVERSITY is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1898 and located in Beijing, China. The National Ranking of PEKING UNIVERSITY CHINA is 2nd among all Chinese Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 18th Number. The University of Peking has played an essential role throughout its history in “the heart of China’s great intelligent movements.”
A highly specialised Master’s programme in China is offered by The Yenching Academy for English speakers with varied levels of Chinese proficiency. It aspires to extend China’s studies beyond the confines of conventionally designated humanities and social sciences fields and include their various students’ experiences and intellectual learning. Students Must Apply For Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
Peking University Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||Yenching Academy of Peking University|
|Course Level||Master’s Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||3rd December 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada 2023-24
- IST Summer Internship Program in Austria 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- Manhattanville College Scholarships in the USA 2023-24
- Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in the UK 2023
The Chinese government covers all of the expenses of chosen students while they are enrolled in this university. International Students get the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Residence.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered By Yenching Academy of Peking University:
Peking University offers the following Majors/fields for a Master’s program to study in China. The Master’s programme lasts two years. Details of programs are given below:
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
Qualification standards for the Beijing University Yenching Academy Bursary:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree for any discipline given by 31 August 2022 at the latest; A remarkable academic record;
- Strong concern about China’s multidisciplinary studies;
- Record of accomplishment in extracurricular, community involvement, social responsibility and leadership potential;
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- For Master Degree Programs, Undergraduate degree programs are mandatory.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Master.
- IELTS or TOFEL if Your last education degree is not in the English language.
During the online application, all of the aforementioned documents must be uploaded. Details can be found in the lines below:
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less): Tips To Write Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- Curriculum Vitae ( CV) How to Write a Perfect CV for a Scholarship or a Job
- Official transcript and Degree (Attested )
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment
- Two letters of recommendation Click Here
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Passport for International Students.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the Peking University Scholarships in China for international students. Click Here
Peking University Scholarships Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the Peking University Scholarships 2023-24 in China is 3rd December 2023 for International Citizens and Domestic Students.
Application Procedure For Peking University Scholarships:
Please click the following link to submit an online grant application or look for the official bursary announcement. Students can apply online and prepare documents to upload with their application by following the aforementioned procedures.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.