Imperial College London President’s Scholarships in UK 2023-24 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Imperial College London President’s Scholarships 2023-24 in the United Kingdom. Students from all Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue PhD Degree in UK. Here is the best opportunity for residents of UK and from all over the world to undertake their Doctoral Degree with no cost at all. The UK scholarship is available for academic year of 2023-2024.
The UK government offers many scholarships for international students every year. President of Imperial College London PhD Scholarship in UK 2022-23 is also one of these scholarships. National and international students can apply for this scholarship. The highly competitive PhD Imperial College London aims to promote diversity and equality through the scholarship program. So Imperial College London President’s Scholarships encourages all students to pursue a PhD who demonstrate an exceptional and unique academic career and potential research work. As a result, Imperial College scholarships serve two purposes: to benefit communities and to enhance Imperial College’s reputation as a place that promotes diversity and equality.
Imperial College London is a top-ranked public research university established in 1907 in the United Kingdom. Imperial College London is ranked sixth nationally among all UK universities. According to QS World University Ranking, we are ranked 11th in the world. President of Imperial College London PhD Scholarships 2023-24 is a major attraction for talented and academically exceptional PhD These fully funded scholarships provide PhD. An excellent opportunity for scholars to continue their research and studies under the guidance of outstanding supervisors. Must read about Shopify Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022-23.
Imperial College London President’s Scholarships Description:
- Deadline: 3rd March 2022
- Course level: PhD
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Imperial College London
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Imperial College London President’s Scholarships in UK 2023-24 is a Full Free scholarship program for international students. Details of the scholarship coverage is given below:
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £22,900 per year is provided to help with living expenses.
- A £2,000 annual consumables fund for the first three years of study.
- The Graduate School offers a variety of unique activities and events.
- You’ll have full access to Imperial’s postgraduate support services, including specialized assistance for handicapped and international students.
Programs Offered by Imperial College London:
All the Academic Fields are available at Imperial College London President’s Scholarships in UK 2023-24. The Duration of Doctoral Degrees is 3.5 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Material with Managements
- Computer Science
All the mentioned below requirements and Conditions are fulfill for Imperial College London President’s Scholarships.
- Candidates must have or expect to have a first class or equivalent UK degree.
- Candidates who have completed their Master’s degree will have achieved distinction or, where this has yet to be achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance leading to distinction. They must also have a first-class or equivalent UK undergraduate degree (integrated Masters which is part of an undergraduate degree), as admissions consider MEng, MSci, and M.Math as undergraduate qualifications when assessing eligibility. are .
- Candidates with multiple Master’s degrees should pursue distinction in the most relevant degrees for their PhD research
- Imperial College London invites talented individuals from the UK and around the world to apply. Nationality is not a factor, however, some departments may be unable to assist foreign applicants.
- Candidates with degrees from foreign schools should check with the appropriate admissions committee whether their scores/grades meet the scholarship admission requirements.
- Candidates must have established contact with a supervisor in the academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project before applying. It is important to remember that supervisors can supervise only one scholar at a time. Please review the President’s Ph.D. Scholarships – For more information, see the Supervisors Not Available page.
- The scholarship is open only to new PhD Applications Current registered Imperial PhD students are unable to apply for the President’s PhD stipend.
Documents to be Submitted:
All the documents listed below are required to upload to apply for Imperial College London President’s Scholarships in UK. Details are below lines:
- Proof of distinction.
- Academic Certificates or degrees.
- Research Proposal.
- Reference Letters (Pdf for reference letter specimen/requirements).
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- You will be required to take the ILETS exam If your prior degree was not in English.
There are three intakes to apply for Imperial College London President’s Scholarships in UK 2023-24. Follow the given below deadlines:
- Applicants who apply before November 4, 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by January 23, 2023.
- Applicants who apply before January 6, 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by March 20, 2023.
- Applicants who apply before March 3, 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by May 22, 2023.
Apply Procedure for Imperial College London President’s Scholarships:
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Imperial College London President’s Scholarships in UK 2023-24. Follow the given below instructions to apply:
- When a personal statement is requested, including a two-page paper containing your personal statement on the first page and your research proposal on the second. If your department shortlists for the scholarship You may submit revised versions of this statement if required following application submission. You should write in the first person and avoid using gender pronouns.
- When asked for the names of two academic reviewers, your suggested PhD supervisor should not be one of them. You are invited to share this guide with your two referees, emphasizing the recommendation to use the pronouns “they” and “them” (rather than gender pronouns).
- To be considered for the President’s PhD Applicants must pick this option in the financing area of the extra questions tab on the online application form for the scholarship scheme.
- You must also fulfill any extra application criteria set out by your chosen department.