International Students are advised to apply for Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2024-25. Students from all Countries and domestic students can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue PhD Degrees. The students will not be charged an application fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available All major subjects and specializations are eligible. The funding benefits domestic and foreign students who wish to begin the 2023/2024 academic session with a PhD degree program at the university. You Can Also Apply For Czech Republic Government Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Expressions of interest are pursued at the Asia Research Center, Murdoch University, in association with the 2.5 million Collaboration Grant of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada ‘Appraising risk, past and present:’ for a fully funded three-year PhD scholarship: Interrogation of historical records, anchored at the Indian Ocean World Center, McGill University under the guidance of Professor Gwyn Campbell, to boost understanding of environmental crises in the Indian Ocean World. Don’t miss this chance to study on a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Founded in 1973, Murdoch University is a research-intensive public higher education institution based in Perth. With 510 students enrolled in diverse undergraduate programs, it began operating in 1975. Innovative Academic Universities (IRU), Open Universities Australia (OUA), and Universities Australia are affiliated with the institute (UA). Via its five world-class campuses in Perth, Mandurah and Rockingham in Australia, and Singapore and Dubai, it offers work-integrated learning. In the areas of finance, law, health sciences, art & design, architecture, etc., Murdoch University offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, Graduate Degrees, and doctoral programs. About 50 colleges have collaborated with them. Must Apply For List of Scholarships Due in September 2023 | Scholarships With Deadlines in September
Murdoch University Scholarships Description:
|Host University||Murdoch University|
|Course Level||PhD Degrees|
|Scholarship Value||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||Varies For Each Scholarship|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2024 [Fully Funded]
- Griffith University Scholarship in Australia 2024 [Fully Funded]
- Cambridge University Gates Scholarship in the UK 2024 [Fully Funded]
- University of Sussex Scholarships in the UK in 2024
Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia offer compensation for tuition fees and a $27,596 per year stipend (tax-free), the equal amount to the average stipend rate, with extra support for archival study and fieldwork on a case-by-case basis.
Programs offered by Murdoch University:
All the Academic Fields are available for Session 2023-24 for PhD Programs. The duration of PhD Degrees is 3-4 years. Details in the below lines:
- Business & Law
- Creative Arts & Communication
- Two students working in front of solar panels
- Medical student posing in front of hospital
- Two students having a discussion in a graffitied alleyway
- Social & Cultural Studies
- Female teacher with young students
For more details: Visit the Link
The scholarship is available to candidates domestically and abroad.
Candidates of common or complementary research interests are invited to submit applications. Essential conditions include:
- A score of 7.0 or above from the International English Language Assessment Framework (IELTS);
- A first-class Honors or Master’s degree in a specific historical or related social science area with a thesis component.
- Demonstrated experience in archival and/or fieldwork.
- Ability to function as part of a team and individually.
Furthermore, familiarity is strongly sought with native tongues and/or local and regional dialects.
During the online application process for Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia, all the documentation mentioned below need to be provided. Details are given in the following lines:
- For a PhD Degree Transcript of a Master’s is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For a Scholarship OR Job
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Master and PhD only. How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal to Get a Scholarship
- IELTS result.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia 2024-25 for international students. Click Here
Murdoch University Scholarships Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia is Different for Each Scholarship Program for International and domestic Citizens.
Application Procedure For Murdoch University Scholarships:
The application process is completed online for Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia. After carefully reading the instructions and required documentation, students can submit their applications online. Students may apply up until the deadline.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.